Provider, you're in a jam, ie car stuck on the road..

been helpful to damsels in distress a few times, courtesy is a two-way street, and ladies really appreciate it, of course the great ones do,
NEVER. I thinck we make enough money to call a tow truck........
NEVER. I thinck we make enough money to call a tow truck........ Originally Posted by angelinadream
On just three appointments a week?
That's just a school payment. I have another job....
My fingers never dial a clients number unless Im scheduling an appt. (and was asked to do so) I dont keep any contact info anyways so it would just never happen. I do however have a select few, ok maybe 1 friend I exchange emails with. We pretty much correspond with each other on a daily basis. Other then that after our time is up well thats it.
I have no trouble helping anybody aslong as it's not a common occurance.
Nope. I communicate with my gents via email or PM, so I don't even have numbers saved with which to call. Its just a bad habit to get into.
I think about 50% of the providers in Houston have TexasGator on their speed dial. Originally Posted by blowpop
He is on mine. He is also on my top 10 bbbj list.
There are a few providers that I stay in contact with and would not mind of they called for help. That is also the joys of being single!
I can't put a price on a nice bbbj you give me that stuff and I feel I'm obligated to more. I'd help without expecting anything in return. I'd go to the next session expecting to pay full price. She has to pay bills, I get that. Haggling over pricing is so lame and unprofessional.
..you're in your civilian mode and you're out of AAA credit (or don't have any at all), ran through your personal friends/family and no one is available. Do you resort to calling a hobbyist to help you (especially if you're within proximity of their residence) Originally Posted by coefficient
Yes. And as a hobbyist do you help? Absolutely. Even if you happen to be babysitting another provider's kids at the time. Just take them along with you.
I think about 50% of the providers in Houston have TexasGator on their speed dial. Originally Posted by blowpop

TG, the provider's provider...
  • anita
  • 10-14-2010, 12:54 AM
Hum... if it is the ONLY solution ill call the one that is a mechanic..hey, he told me to call if I have a problem with my car. If he is not available I will search a cheap tow company or mechanic on google, and problem solved.
Hum... if it is the ONLY solution ill call the one that is a mechanic..hey, he told me to call if I have a problem with my car. If he is not available I will search a cheap tow company or mechanic on google, and problem solved. Originally Posted by anita
Hey if you got s plumbing problems give me a call. Any kind of plumbing problem ok, I have all the tools to get the job done and clean you oh sorry I mean pipes out thoroughly. You will be very satisfied
i dont give a damn, Yes, i have a Daddy on this board would be the first person id call. And its mutual, would pick him up in a heart beat if he needed. Been seeing him 4 times a month for over a year now. We are friends. If that makes me girly or less independent, so what? Not the worse thing to be, last time i looked i do have a vagina between my legs and manicured nails. Wont be changing any tires or anything like that.