Provider / Hobbyist Fantasy List?

Frankly I'm still at the kid in the candy store phase and there are many more ladies I want to see than I can get to for some time, but the appeal of the ladies I mentioned comes from what I know (or don't know) about them from the board. Originally Posted by dyb156
I could not agree more. There are so many people, both providers as well as hobbyists, who make me laugh and have a great time on this board that I'd love to meet some day.

I'm still working on my list. I'll get back with it.
OH AND I DO HAVE A HOBBY CRUSH ON ALANA CLARK. WAS SUPPOSE TO DO DOUBLE WITH HER TODAY (MY 1ST ONE) BUT........ MY DOGGIE HAD TO BE RUSHED TO VET... AND MY EMAIL WAS MESSING UP ALL DAY. ;( IM NOT BI, BUT I DO LOVE A WOMANS TOUCH BROOKIE Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
Sorry to hear your pup was not doing well. I know you were excited about the double. Hope you are able to accomplish it.
Great thread Poppy I had often wondered that myself but I wonder if many of ladies are reluctant to name specific clients when the goal is to make to make each one of us feel special.
After meeting several different women at the socials I pretty much always get the same response. The "OHhh, Your PoppyToyota!" you can't ever tell by the way they say it if it's a good or bad thing. haha

I'm more of a passive hobbyist. Usually I like to meet the lady before I see her. Then if we click and hit it off I usually make contact soon after. I have to admit that I have a short memory though. Especially when I have a beautiful woman infront of me. I could very well have plans to see one woman when all of the sudden another starts flirting with me and I accidentally forget about the first.
Great Topic Poppy. Like some others have said, I'm sure some providers don't want to post for fear of alienating potential new clients. I'm sure they want to see what a certain hobbyist is like based on his posts. There are certain providers who have a style of writing I prefer. Then there are others who's lack of mastery of the English language send me in the other direction.

As far as providers which peek my interest based on their style here on the board, I'd say the following meet the fantasy criteria. I should note, I have not seen any of the ladies yet which adds to the allure. I may never meet them since I'm a creature of habit and like familiarity. Lastly, being they are beautiful women absolutely helps enhance the fantasy.

Heavenly Hayden aka Hayden Hightower
Carrie Hillcrest
Kelly TNT
Reese Foster

I'm sure there are more, but it's late and I'm getting old. So ladies don't shoot me if I left you off.
FTH
Lucy.....she keeps promising but at the last moment.....pulls away!
So many super ladies in DFW. I enjoy reading posts and fantasizing from there and I also tend to get some good advice from a couple of lads on the boards, who have never sent me in a wrong direction. Based on such sage advice, Lexy Laye is on the list BUT, given my recent run of hobby inactivity, I have several of my favs that I need to revisit first.

Such a problem. Need the market to go up...
In no particular order but the first names that came to mind:

Kitten
Jade Mackie
Sabrina Nicole
Reese Foster

There are probably a few others but these ladies stand out to me.
Iam new to this but I have a big time crush on Brook
  • =cP
  • 06-10-2010, 03:16 AM
I'm still pretty new (having only seen Alana Nicole and Little Miss Melissa) so my to-do list (pun intended) is pretty long. At the top of that list of who I REALLY want to see is (in no particular order):
Kristin Keys
SexySable
Red Headed Julie
Ms. Julia Jewlz (ok.... I have a thing for redheads!)
Brooke Cumsalot

I'm sure there's more that just don't come to mind..... just rattling off the first few on the top or my mind.... =cP
My provider fantasy list, (those I haven't seen yet..but fully intend to sooner than later), based on the intrigue level of their postings and online personna:

1) Mikah Ranae
2) Reese Foster
3) Ansley Ayers
4) Sophie Simone

My list is rather long...but these are at the top of the list...

Any other names not listed doesn't mean you are not on the list. Please pardon any oversight I may have.
It will always be Cathy
TONY GAMBINO! He played baseball and from I hear... VEDY NICEEEEE HOW MUCH? hehe Well I did play d1 softball, and you know softball and baseball are a perfect pair!!!! AND THANKS FOR ALL THE BROOKE MENTIONINGS!! YALL ARE SWEET, I LOVED THE PM
TONY GAMBINO! He played baseball and from I hear... VEDY NICEEEEE HOW MUCH? hehe Well I did play d1 softball, and you know softball and baseball are a perfect pair!!!! AND THANKS FOR ALL THE BROOKE MENTIONINGS!! YALL ARE SWEET, I LOVED THE PM Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
Brooke,
How many times do I have to warn you to stay away from my babydaddy? LOL! J/K
Ladies I havne't seen, but intend on seeing soon (if they are willing):

Shelby Lynn (Shelby reminds me of the type of lady I would date in the real world. She is so beautiful and sounds sweet)
Berkleigh (Sexy, sassy, naughty, and everything else that makes my pants happy)
Dana of Dallas (very beautiful as well and her new pics are awesome)
April Rayne (one word - BOOOOOTAAAYYYY!
The Dannie (I always wanted to see her from the as*d days. Now that she's back, hopefully we can meet.)
Brooke Cumsalot (Nice body and great smile. She looks like she is a cool lady to hang around with)

Ladies I've already seen, but would love to see again:

Reese Foster
Holly (sexyindallas)
Ze