True Love On Eccie?

Good luck to the two of you. It's rare, but it has worked in the past.
Good luck! Best of wishes!!!
Best wishes to you both!

I wish I could meet my true love.

Maybe one day.
You have a long or short hard road ahead of you. People find love in all places. I am truly happy for you and hope it works. Keep an open mind and stay off the board and BOTH of you need to get rid of your Hobby Phones. You do not need to worry about if her clients are calling her for one last send off session.
Take it from me, love can and does happen here.
How much does it cost for true love experience??

Dude that was hilarious.

Best of luck to the both of ya
  • RAMP
  • 02-15-2015, 09:50 AM
Good luck and my sincere hope that this is a mutual decision.
Trust me from my own experience...start watching korean dramas it's the best way to learn korean
...and my sincere hope that this is a mutual decision. Originally Posted by RAMP
Mutual decision? Are you speaking of kidnapping? Slavery?

I'm sure that you meant something different. Grin.

Best of luck to you. I'm happy for you, too. A little envious. Some of us DO look for love in all of the wrong places but you found it!!!

Yeah!

All my best to you both,
Elisabeth
Congrats to you both. I wish you all the best!

Take Von's advice above very seriously. Don't keep your hobby accounts or hobby phones active at all. There is just too much room for doubt of either of you stay tied to this community. It sounds like you are really in love and there is no better feeling in the world.

To love!
Good luck. You will be back after she cleans out your bank account and all her relatives are living with you.
Good luck. You will be back after she cleans out your bank account and all her relatives are living with you. Originally Posted by dallaswill
Asshole
you go guy! It wasn't in the hobby but I had what you are feeling for over 45 years and she's waiting for me now! It will be worth it even if it don't last!
JACKASS!!!!
Asshole Originally Posted by aubie79
I am not sure derogatory remarks actually add to the discussion.

Call me anything you want, I don't care because your opinion means nothing to me, unless you have first hand experience in this subject. I have been where he has been. Two years after she is gone I am still paying for the experience.

This topic has been covered in Men's Lounge many many times and nothing positive has ever been said about it. This is not Match.com and to treat it as such is a mistake.

Nonetheless, I wish the happy couple all the best.