What if provider does NOT want review on eccie??

I've had this happen to me a few times. The first time the lady just flat out, didn't want a review. Although she advertises on ECCIE, she hasn't had a review on here in quite some time, so I didn't review.

The second time it happened was with a provider who had a sugar daddy. She also advertises on ECCIE that she is NBA. Clearly she wasn't NBA but I respected her wishes and have seen her a few times. I actually contacted her through P411 though and not ECCIE.

The third time was with an UTR provider. Didn't want and didn't need a review.

The only time I would just disregard the no review request was if the session was bad and she would have gotten a NO review.
Hey Lindsey. Long time no see, we have to change that for sure
You know me well enough that I don't want to offend and that the community that we have is important to me as well.

Luke
Your right. I don't want to be the asshole!!!
Honest,yes...ass, no...
I know your a sweetheart MarineButch!! And it's been too long! Your one of the Good guys!!

Muuuuuuwwwah!
  • grean
  • 01-08-2016, 09:04 AM
How does a review, unless it is a poor review, cause harm to a provider, given of course, no personal information is shared in the review?

I know, in the cases where LMTs that do extra and are reviewed as doing such, that can cause issues.

Writing a review that "Holly BigTit Molly" blew me until I blew all over her and her pussy was a delicious and plentiful mound of heaven, and I include a brief description TCB and BCD with her eccie profile link doesn't cause harm.

If "Holly BigTit Molly " is her real name or a nickname people in her reallife call her, perhaps she should pick another handle

Thats why we all use handles. Anonymity for the win.

If she sucks at sucking & just doesn't want that bad press, tough shit.

If she is on the site, review her. Include a link to her profile and direct guys to IM her for contact information.
If your a gentleman, then respect her wishes. There is probably a very good reason she does not want reviews. There's plenty of providers you can review. What's the big deal! Seems pretty childish to get so up in arms about it. However, if there are safety issues or danger...ect, the Comunity should be informed. In my opinion

Xoxooxx Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
You are of course completely right.

The explanation as to why some members that get "up in arms" as you defined is probably because reviews are their life.
You are of course completely right.

The explanation as to why some members that get "up in arms" as you defined is probably because reviews are their life. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Bingo.

Nothing wrong with honoring the wishes of a lady who provided a good session and you want to return . Being a good person who respects others is perfectly fine in this thing of ours.
  • L.A.
  • 01-08-2016, 10:23 AM
Unless the review would have been a NO from me then I will definitely respect her wishes.
I'm sure she has her reasons for the request and I'm not going to write a yes review against her wishes just so I can keep my PA for 6 more weeks.

Plus I'm lazy so it's easier for me to NOT write the review in the first place lol
I didn't have time to read all of the responses, so, forgive me if this is just regurgitation. IMO, "yes" reviews are optional and do little to help an established provider/hobbyist. However, "no's" are the real value added activities here for the hobbyist.

Disclaimer: Soap box moment!

There are too many pimps and people in collusion on this site. It makes the yes reviews almost of ill effect. However, a "no" review would almost be a completely selfless act since we have 0 to gain from it other than the fact that we may have deterred other hobbyists from suffering through the same experience. Hell, I know how it feels to walk away from a session with the feeling I just threw money away, I would hate for any of my brethren to experience the same.

Ok, off soapbox now.

In a nutshell, if she doesn't want you to write one and you would have given her a yes, respect her wishes and do not write one. If she has some complete outstanding attributes you feel your fellow hobbyists should know. Write a short thread about it in that imaginary forum you referred to. If it's a "no" (I don't see why it would be in this situation seeing that you would like to see her again), write that shit!

I try to behave like a gentleman first, a hobbyist second. We are dealing with women here that take some serious risks for our pleasure. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
This post was made to make a pussy wet.
Fuck that, it is a hobbyist's prerogative if he wants to review a provider or not, so she can request all she wants. The only way that a provider can request and have a no review policy and that request has to be honored is if she does not advertise her adult services on this or any other adult board. Unless someone else revealed the ROS of the review to her, then she does not know about it. The board membership is suppose to be anonymous, so unless a guy reveals his handle on Eccie to her, and/or he is her first and only customer, then a provider should have no way of knowing who it is that did the review.

If a bad time is had, she has a negative connotation about her service/pics are not her or she is a danger to the community, do a review or at least a mini review of her in the ML. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Curious, why do you assume the negative? He wishes to return, so it obviously wasn't a bad session.
If it wasn't a bad session and you want a return visit, then don't write a review. Maybe she feels she has enough on this site or there could be another legitimate reason. Besides, not all encounters (good or bad) are reviewed.
That is puzzling that she is ok with a review on another site and not this one, and one can only speculate as the reason(s) why. If she knows your handle here, then you will want to respect her wishes not to review her on here if you care about seeing her for a future session. But, as I said, it is your prerogative, not the provider, on if you want to do a review or not. It is always a good idea to consider opinions and weighing your options, but it is quite another to be told what to think and what to say. If someone tells you what you HAVE to do in the hobby, then you may want to rethink your connection with them. To expand on that, if you are so shallow that you get told what to think and what your opinion should be on other people without first hand knowledge, then the problem is not them, it is who you look at when you look in the mirror.
It shouldn't be "puzzling" Good LORD!! Maybe she just doesn't want any more reviews on Eccie or there is someone STALKING her on Eccie and does not know about the "other" review board! I think it's ridiculous that you would even make a big deal about something so trivial!! It's a REVIEW... Not the end of the world. And to be "puzzled" by something so ridiculous is just... "Ridiculous". In my opinion
It shouldn't be "puzzling" Good LORD!! Maybe she just doesn't want any more reviews on Eccie or there is someone STALKING her on Eccie and does not know about the "other" review board! I think it's ridiculous that you would even make a big deal about something so trivial!! It's a REVIEW... Not the end of the world. And to be "puzzled" by something so ridiculous is just... "Ridiculous". In my opinion Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
I agree there are so many reasons why a provider would not want to be reviewed on eccie.
  • HDnTX
  • 01-08-2016, 12:45 PM
How does a review, unless it is a poor review, cause harm to a provider, given of course, no personal information is shared in the review?

I know, in the cases where LMTs that do extra and are reviewed as doing such, that can cause issues.

Writing a review that "Holly BigTit Molly" blew me until I blew all over her and her pussy was a delicious and plentiful mound of heaven, and I include a brief description TCB and BCD with her eccie profile link doesn't cause harm.

If "Holly BigTit Molly " is her real name or a nickname people in her reallife call her, perhaps she should pick another handle

Thats why we all use handles. Anonymity for the win.

If she sucks at sucking & just doesn't want that bad press, tough shit.

If she is on the site, review her. Include a link to her profile and direct guys to IM her for contact information. Originally Posted by grean
It could be just personal reasons. These ladies have RW lives as well. If the session was good respect her wishes.