Look At This Mighty Fine Cunt

U should go focus ur taint on turning watchouts frown upside down from pretending like I had a set appointment with him to stand up. I appreciate ur dedication to him and the issue tho. Aren't u such an outstanding whore. Good for u girl.
Wow. All this hostility because we thought the term Sticksville was funny?

You should take some of that energy and focus it on not standing people up. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Is Tht a little jelly I see there on u girl.. Yep definitely some jelly all over u girl. U should get Tht cleaned up its not a good look. Ur Cute tho.
Wow. All this hostility because we thought the term Sticksville was funny?

You should take some of that energy and focus it on not standing people up. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I got enemies got a lot of enemies got a lot of ppl trying to drain me of my energy they trying to take a wave from a whore but u can't stop my shine no ginger sweetie Ima shine shine darling. Can't stop won't stop shining.

Is Tht a little jelly I see there on u girl.. Yep definitely some jelly all over u girl. U should get Tht cleaned up its not a good look. Ur Cute tho.
Originally Posted by SerenityXX
U should go focus ur taint on turning watchouts frown upside down from pretending like I had a set appointment with him to stand up. I appreciate ur dedication to him and the issue tho. Aren't u such an outstanding whore. Good for u girl. Originally Posted by SerenityXX
Well, that escalated quickly.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (47.0 KB, 774 views)
Definetally a ThreaAd gone bad.
Lol Thts so funny ginger. But only in ur mind did things happen like u say and escalate in any type of way. I mean Wat u don't think I got good flow in my rap? I swear I'm a great rapper and I got flow so ur clearly just not into rap. It's ok I kno its not ur generation. I forgive u for ur ignorance when it comes to rap. Ur real clever in all the other areas tho and Thts Wat matters. Ur great and u matter to someone don't ever forget Tht.
Would have been fun to see this at a street corner back in the day. Now it's just on the internet. Technology gone wrong.
Definetally a ThreaAd gone bad. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Or a terribly tainted thread. Sorry I couldn't stop the taint I tried.
Would have been fun to see this at a street corner back in the day. Now it's just on the internet. Technology gone wrong. Originally Posted by datred
I would have to agree with u
Posting taint would help
Posting taint would help Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Being a good taint ppl could get into would help. Instead of all the terrible taint Tht it's being tainted with.
On a better note, That is a real pretty pic of you dear....
On a better note, That is a real pretty pic of you dear.... Originally Posted by TX Guy

gallant attempt
very nice
On a better note, That is a real pretty pic of you dear.... Originally Posted by TX Guy
Thank u very much sweetie.

gallant attempt
very nice Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Thank u too. Ur both awesome guys and I appreciate the nice compliments.
You ever frequent NWA?