LOL - China Blasts Trump: Get Off Twitter and Stop Acting Like A Child

I love the comments in the link on Twitter. One said, "when is Chicago going to present Obama a Award?" Originally Posted by Jackie S
It IS "interesting" that neither the Clintons nor the Obaminables returned "HOME" .... after they departed the WH.
There's a reason Trump uses Twitter... It works!
There's a reason Trump uses Twitter... It works! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Of course it does .....!!!

The friggin' Liberals keep quoting his Tweets IN THEIR MEDIA!!!!

Gruber was SOOOOOO CORRECT!
There's a reason Trump uses Twitter... It works! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Scaramucci said just a day or two ago that every time Trump tweets something, the cable news channels and online news sites immediately put up a breaking news banner. Why should he give that up?
It worked for Pavlov's Dogs ... why not the Liberals!!!!
  • R.M.
  • 01-06-2017, 07:17 AM
Hahaha... So you don't think he should start acting like a mature adult....you brain washed folks are a sight to behold Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Pot meet kettle...
Pot meet kettle... Originally Posted by R.M.
If you want to fuck me just ask for session because I surely won't ;-)
If you want to fuck me just ask for session because I surely won't ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
"won't" or CAN'T!

Go ahead, tell the truth!

You want her to eat your pussy don't you?
  • R.M.
  • 01-06-2017, 09:34 AM
  • R.M.
  • 01-06-2017, 01:50 PM
bump
bump Originally Posted by R.M.
That pretty much sums up SissyLips .... a bump!
Hahaha... So you don't think he should start acting like a mature adult....you brain washed folks are a sight to behold Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Do yew lak pepper on yo chitlins when day be fried ?
It IS "interesting" that neither the Clintons nor the Obaminables returned "HOME" .... after they departed the WH. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Could it be, that they have heard that they are no longer " loved " there ? !!!! Or they did a " scorched earth " thieving while they were there ?
I'm the one who asked the question, dumbass. Go back and read post #5.

Do you have some sort of comprehension problem? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Sorry, Ex-CEO, but you have to use " ghetto-ese and AXE sissy chaps any question. I'm still waiting to find out if putting pepper in His / her / it's chitlins is how they like it !
Meanwhile, the bitter little man-child who still has two more weeks to fuck things up manages to arrange to have a distinguished public service medal awarded to himself:

https://twitter.com/markknoller/stat...888896/photo/1

Very impressive! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Hell ! He's STILL got time to award himself the MOH ! And claim it was for HIM killing Bin Laden ! And the libs will be ok with that !