Too many pics in ads!?

It is a bit silly for someone selling something to get upset or speak harshly to a possible client when the client takes the time and effort to let the seller know thier advertising may not as effective as it could be for them. I sure wish my customers would make suggestins on how I could reach more customers with my advertising.

Just because you get a response to your ad does not mean its a good ad. Look at BP ad responses we see here. Think how a really a great ad could do if the shitty ones like those get responses

But if you read the thread I linked, you will see several ladies, including the one whose ad we commented on did appriciate our input.

We are just the buyers. What could we possibily know about what makes us decided who to see?

We are just the buyers. What could we possibily know about what makes us decided who to see? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

Damnit, there are not enough taint photos. That is what the fucktards should be bitching about.
I love good pictures that are clear and not fuzzy.
Dannie you are hot as hell in that red poka-dot dress!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Redsan
Thank you, my friend!!
By the way....where are my tomatoes?!?!?

OXOXO
~D.
This porridge is too hot, and this one is too cold
If only the provider photos were "scratch N sniff".........

If only the provider photos were "scratch N sniff".........

Originally Posted by SD2011

With the exception of Pyramider, would that really be a good thing?
+1 Dannie looks hot and if he won't get you tomatoes I will! Beautiful heirloom tomatoes with incredible colors and awesome taste!
With the exception of Pyramider, would that really be a good thing? Originally Posted by CitationXPilot
You sick monkey ... You want a scratch and sniff photo of me?

You sick monkey ... You want a scratch and sniff photo of me? Originally Posted by pyramider
Dannie,
Got your tomatoes, where is my gumbo??