Leave already

• LNK
  • 08-11-2013, 02:29 PM
Don't ever say that...ever Originally Posted by MaryBeth
I wouldn't, nor did it suggest he did. I said, "say something to the effect . . ."

In other words, make your intentions clear.
Haha, MaryBeth!!! So true!
To me it almost sounds like you need to schedule more time. Especially for those who require MSOG. You also need to keep a mental clock running so you know when to pick up the pace and when you have time to slow things down. Some girls usually don't mind if you run a little over but don't take advantage. After all they are running a business.
I always get up and clean my gentlemen off, and usually crawl back in bed with them. But I also am very conscience about taking my time n not rushing.

Some guys are unable to do a second, some girls don't offer it. Pay closer attention to her reviews, and see girls that other reviewers mention a second with. If you research your girls, you should find what your looking for, no?
I also agree, though, that you should at least schedule 90 mins. And if you research your girl right, will leave happy with your experience. I would think.
Tell the girl before hand that you expect to play the entire time. Tell her you expect MSOG. I've never had a lady turn down the request when she knows it is expected. I'm very respectful of a lady and her time. I also know by body. If I don't think I can get that last pop in, I let her know. If on the other hand, I think I have it in me, I'll tell "let's go again". I have my internal clock running. If I know I'm pushing the time and I still haven't popped. I'll stop trying to esnure we are done by when we are suppose to be done. If you want to get that first pop out of the way quickly, have her blow you as soon as you arrive. Get that out of the way. While junior is recharging, you go down on her for your DATY. Once finished there, you should have plenty of time to pop again. FYI, just the other day, I popped 3 times in less than an hour. I booked a 2 hour appt. We chilled out together for the second half of the date. SInce I knew I had 2 hours, I didn't feel the pressure to pop quickly even though I did.
I think that's what make's the difference in a true gfe provider, IMHO if you pay for a hour you should get the hour, if you go over that time limit by all means let the provider say something.
she shouldn't have to say anything, the client should be conscience of their time! In my own personal experience i have had lady's ask what would you like to do for the rest of the time, Now that is good service!

P.S that is what makes you want to leave a good "tip"
I second that
I think that's what make's the difference in a true gfe provider, IMHO if you pay for a hour you should get the hour, if you go over that time limit by all means let the provider say something.
she shouldn't have to say anything, the client should be conscience of their time!

P.S that is what makes you want to leave a good "tip" Originally Posted by bdnewt007
Yeah right. Most of the fucktards book 30 minutes and state they stayed well over the half hour. Rarely will you find one that states he tipped extra for the extra time. The problem remains if the lady mentions the time her review will say she is a clock watcher. Whereas I am a taint watcher.
Yeah right. Most of the fucktards book 30 minutes and state they stayed well over the half hour. Rarely will you find one that states he tipped extra for the extra time. The problem remains if the lady mentions the time her review will say she is a clock watcher. Whereas I am a taint watcher. Originally Posted by pyramider
+1