Encounter: *** An Intimate Noon Encounter with the famed Soccer Mom and Wood Polisher – NICOLE COX *** ((Sexy Pics in ROS))

Thank you EB1971 !! I know you won't be disappointed !! And do not forget to report back !! Lol.
Thanks for the awesome pics and review, SD. I have an appointment with her next week. I know I’m in for an incredible time and that I better eat my wheaties. Well done, amigo Originally Posted by Energizerbunny1971
Thanks Y&M !! Pleasure is mine !!
Very nice job, SD! She looks very sexy and in great shape too! Thanks for the sexy pictures. Originally Posted by You&Me

Thanks Slubby !
What a fucking awesome review, and great pictures. Thanks SD! Originally Posted by slubby
Yeah !! Enjoy my friend !!
There ya go! Originally Posted by txboi817
Thanks xtxguyx, dbjp, Mike, MP, WEC, explorer !!!
great review and nice pics Originally Posted by xtxguyx
Great review man! Haven't seen her in a while. Originally Posted by dbjp101
Outstanding review and love the pics. Originally Posted by MikeQuality
Good job sir! Originally Posted by MoviePrince
Great review, SD. Thanks for the pics. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Great review and pics. Originally Posted by explorer16
Thanks ACB !! Yes - those Titties are truly worth munching on !! Lol..
Tasteful review and pics. One does expect to see more of them come-fuck-me-titties. Originally Posted by asiancowboy
Screw Driver, epic man.
You-are-The-Man, Screw Driver! Great review and pictures. I’ve had Nicole 2X, and I found her titties alone to be worth the price of admission.

Well done, my friend!
Good stuff brotha. Nicole is a favorite of mine, I need to see her again soon
Thanks Buddy !!
Screw Driver, epic man. Originally Posted by Stevensegal

My pleasure Bingo !! Lol - you sure know what you love most !! Lol..
You-are-The-Man, Screw Driver! Great review and pictures. I’ve had Nicole 2X, and I found her titties alone to be worth the price of admission.
Well done, my friend! Originally Posted by Bingo Long
Thanks C&C !! Don't miss the Specials brother !! Get going !! Lo..
Good stuff brotha. Nicole is a favorite of mine, I need to see her again soon Originally Posted by Cute&Chubby
Nice review... that body is looki g damn good still...
It's been awhile.. I need to go back in.
Yep BD2me !! Agreed !! That body is Damn Damn good !!
And I would advise you - Go back in even before her Specials expire !! !! Lol !!

Nice review... that body is looki g damn good still...
It's been awhile.. I need to go back in. Originally Posted by bowdown2me
Nice pix!! Love her hair. Extensions I’m sure but don’t they all now? Lol I don’t care...if it makes them look even hotter, then I’m all for! That shit is expensive too.

Just the maintenance alone from what I heard is a lot . Hope you fellas appreciate their cost to make themselves look their best.

Excellent!!!
Thanks Gats !!

Thanks WBW..
Excellent!!! Originally Posted by Wiesbadenwillie
Excellent!!!
Good review and pics SD.
Nice job SD...
I miss her, NC is one of the most chill Providers around... absolute fun and pro!
Great one SD! I appreciate the effort you took into creating such an amazing review.
Thanks.