Can you tell when you first put it in?

After all the women I have had sex with I am getting to the point when I first put my cock in her (the first stroke) I can tell if it's going to be a good session or not. It has nothing to do with pussy size but acceptance. I know it's kinda weird but it really has come to be the truth. Any of you fucktards have anything similar or am I just weird(don't answer that part). Originally Posted by burkalini
First stroke?? I make a habit of knowing the session is going to be good way before I even walk through the door!!
Interesting. I can tell on the first thrust if the sex is gonna be good or not. Hmmm I feel you on this one burk lol. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams

If you have to ask " Is it in yet" that won't be a good sign. I know if I have to find a guy's dick with a pair of tweezers that it's most likely not going to be a rockin session J/K
If you have to ask " Is it in yet" that won't be a good sign. I know if I have to find a guy's dick with a pair of tweezers that it's most likely not going to be a rockin session J/K Originally Posted by alluringava

You shouldn't talk about SL like that!!
If you have to ask " Is it in yet" that won't be a good sign. I know if I have to find a guy's dick with a pair of tweezers that it's most likely not going to be a rockin session J/K Originally Posted by alluringava
Lmfao.
So small the condom can't even fit. Well at least it's easier to suck
First stroke?? I make a habit of knowing the session is going to be good way before I even walk through the door!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I stopped dating blind chicks!
You shouldn't talk about SL like that!! Originally Posted by shorty
Perfect Shorty! Just perfect! LOL

There has been some talk about little SL'S size of late. I hear someone mention he was only 3". I think that a very nice complement, but I happen to know he is only 2 3/4" wide! Some people just exaggerate! DAMN!
Lmfao.
So small the condom can't even fit. Well at least it's easier to suck Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Just because a guy has a small bit doesn't mean he can't use it like a jack hammer!? LOL

So now you guys know how I came up with Strich Play!? That laughing shit isn't funny!
I arrive with my own tweezers. [Be Prepared. lol]
  • Gucci
  • 01-28-2012, 08:30 PM
If I put it in and she says sh!t, then bites my neck and starts to scratch my back, I know we are going to have a good time, then I just put my spurs on and ride that kitty like there's no tomorrow !