Question for you papiis..

The house jiji is in Mexico should not be a problem... unless someone wants to visit me jiji o love my guests jiji
Nice pictures and love that ass....
What...Staff Edit.... Lol.
Shoot I can’t make it to McAllen to see you much less Mexico. But it sounds like a good time.
The 2nd and 3rd one. You have some sexy legs so the third one really works for me because it's shows off them lovely legs. May I suggest a picture from behind in the same outfit in picture 3 for all the ass men.

Come visit Corpus so we can see the real you. 😉😉
The 2nd and 3rd one. You have some sexy legs so the third one really works for me because it's shows off them lovely legs. May I suggest a picture from behind in the same outfit in picture 3 for all the ass men.

Come visit Corpus so we can see the real you. 😉😉 Originally Posted by justanoldfart
Agree 100%.. 2 and 3 all the way.

Eva,

Ha estado mucho tiempo desde he visto usted. Se me olvido que hermosa tu estas.

Puedo ver le otra vez, pero necesito tiempo mas temprano en la manana.. kisas a las 7 ...

Saludos
MTny
If you CC guys think i can get 4 or 5 apointments ill start to visit next month. I have a friend that is willing to take me but need hotel info on good location...
Yes u should all off them work !!!!!
Texguy35 you always make me feel pretty...it been to long since i have seen you.
Ur very welcomed doll ur are very pretty n sexy all over
Hope i can get away and see you
Hope you better..wink wink...jiji its been to long
Corpus guys send her a Pm and get her here
If you CC guys think i can get 4 or 5 apointments ill start to visit next month. I have a friend that is willing to take me but need hotel info on good location... Originally Posted by Evisdoll01
Based on the PM I just sent, I think we'll be seeing you soon.
I love it when a plan comes together!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NwP3wes4M8