Benghazi attackers told guards 'We're here to kill Americans'

It still surprises me that libtards do not care about the fact that our federal gov run by liberals turned there back americans while they were being attacked on our national soil. Blind fools who will just continue support obama while he takes everything from us and spends us to bankruptcy. Over 17 trillion!!!!!!
When all else failed return to Benghazi
Your brother is also your wife, you hillbilly stooge. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Lizzy Warren took an ax, gave the hildabeast 20 whacks...LOL
The guards were in cahoots with the attackers.

It was revealed when the IT guy in Benghazi left the message on a game board that he thought he was going to die that night because their guards had left their posts and were taking pictures of the facility.

This came out shortly after the attack. The guys mother has been on several Fox shows demanding answers but has never gotten any traction.
It still surprises me that libtards do not care about the fact that our federal gov run by liberals turned there back americans while they were being attacked on our national soil. Blind fools who will just continue support obama while he takes everything from us and spends us to bankruptcy. Over 17 trillion!!!!!! Originally Posted by smokey74
Fluent in English?
October 27, 2013 7:18 PM
60 Minutes: Benghazi

"The events of that night have been overshadowed by misinformation, confusion and intense partisanship. But for those who lived through it, there's nothing confusing about what happened, and they share a sense of profound frustration because they say they saw it coming.....

Contrary to the White House's public statements, which were still being made a full week later, it's now well established that the Americans were attacked by al Qaeda in a well-planned assault....

CBS learned the U.S. already knew that this man, senior al Qaeda leader Abu Anas al-Libi was in Libya, tasked by the head of al Qaeda to establish a clandestine terrorist network inside the country. Al-Libi was already wanted for his role in bombing two U.S. embassies in Africa.

Greg Hicks: It was a frightening piece of information.

Lara Logan: Because it meant what?

Greg Hicks: It raised the stakes, changed the game.

Greg Hicks, who testified before Congress earlier this year, was Amb. Stevens' deputy based in Tripoli - a 22-year veteran of the Foreign Service with an impeccable reputation.

Lara Logan: And in that environment you were asking for more security assets and you were not getting them?

Greg Hicks: That's right.

In the months prior to the attack, Amb. Stevens approved a series of detailed cables to Washington, specifically mentioning, among other things, "the al Qaeda flag has been spotted several times flying over government buildings"....

Morgan Jones: They said, "We're here to kill Americans, not Libyans," so they'd give them a good beating, pistol whip them, beat them with their rifles and let them go.

Lara Logan: We're here to kill Americans.

Morgan Jones: That's what they said, yeah.

Lara Logan: Not Libyans.

Morgan Jones: Yeah.

....The same force that had gone to the compound was now defending the CIA Annex. Hours later, they were joined by a small team of Americans from Tripoli. From defensive positions on these rooftops, the Americans fought back a professional enemy. In a final wave of intense fighting just after 5 a.m., the attackers unleashed a barrage of mortars. Three of them slammed into this roof, killing former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty.

Lara Logan: They hit that roof three times.

Andy Wood: They, they hit those roofs three times.

Lara Logan: In the dark.

Andy Wood: Yea, that's getting the basketball through the hoop over your shoulder.

Lara Logan: What does it take to pull off an attack like that?

Andy Wood: Coordination, planning, training, experienced personnel. They practice those things. They knew what they were doing. That was a-- that was a well-executed attack.

CBS learned there were two Delta Force operators who fought at the Annex and they've since been awarded the Distinguished Service Cross and the Navy Cross -- two of the military's highest honors. The Americans who rushed to help that night went without asking for permission and the lingering question is why no larger military response ever crossed the border into Libya -- something Greg Hicks realized wasn't going to happen just an hour into the attack.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_16...9479/benghazi/
Ozombies said it was because of a video, no one even saw...LOL
You watched 60 Minutes simple jack?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

wasn't it up against Disney?
You watched 60 Minutes simple jack?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

wasn't it up against Disney? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your Momma slurped it up so did your wife. At the same time...LOL
Lets see who do I believe?? sure is fuk not Hillary Clinton!!! I believe the British soldier with NO POLITICAL agenda on the ground risking his life.

I hate all the idiot Federal Politicians!!! they all suck ass!!!

they all lie!!!
Your Momma slurped it up so did your wife. At the same time...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Which one of you "liked" this post?

Stand up and be classified!

Unless of course...
Lets see who do I believe?? sure is fuk not Hillary Clinton!!! I believe the British soldier with NO POLITICAL agenda on the ground risking his life.

I hate all the idiot Federal Politicians!!! they all suck ass!!!

they all lie!!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
+1

Hildabeast is one lying bitch!

"We've seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful internet video that we had nothing to do with. It is hard for the American people to make sense of that, because it is senseless and totally unacceptable." Hildabeast, Sep 14, 2012.

+1

Hildabeast is one lying bitch!

"We've seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful internet video that we had nothing to do with. It is hard for the American people to make sense of that, because it is senseless and totally unacceptable." Hildabeast, Sep 14, 2012.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Poor In Bred is still pissed at Hillary, because she had just sucked Bill's dick right before she kissed IB. That is why he has gone to Trannies.
Is ANYBODY paying attention to this hijacking motherfucker?

Didn't think so.

Go away, tranny fucker! Nobody (on either side of the aisle) gives a frog's fat ass about you, your anger or your patent inability to understand. Just GO AWAY!!
Is ANYBODY paying attention to this hijacking motherfucker?

Didn't think so.

Go away, tranny fucker! Nobody (on either side of the aisle) gives a frog's fat ass about you, your anger or your patent inability to understand. Just GO AWAY!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Dumb ass, he can't hijack his own thread... LOLering @ you