AOC getting Death Threats from Far Right Loons

Especially the way he talks to women. He really can't take it when a strong woman stands up to him either. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Booo hooo hooo. The White Knight to the Rescue. Be careful snowflake. You crumble under pressure. Easy boy. Maybe you and bambino can get therapy together
Being a man certainly isn’t yours. Originally Posted by bambino
Careful babmi. Have you ever known a man named Bambi besides you? Lance Alworth is the only one Ive known about
Especially the way he talks to women. He really can't take it when a strong woman stands up to him either. Originally Posted by winn dixie
If Austin Ellen is your version of a woman that's your business. She calls other women cunts, etc. and talks lots of nonsense and racist bs. If you two cant handle the medicine you dish out maybe you and the Queen of the Snowflakes should find a new hobby together
If Austin Ellen is your version of a woman that's your business. She calls other women cunts, etc. and talks lots of nonsense and racist bs. If you two cant handle the medicine you dish out maybe you and the Queen of the Snowflakes should find a new hobby together Originally Posted by themystic
Easy? Did i hit a little too close to home for you? Wow it sucks to be you. Trying so hard to be relevant, but never succeeding. Your hostility is growing and you're getting careless. Let the anger go. It is not a healthy decision to hold on to it. This forum just is not for you. Maybe an adult bookstore for men is your destiny. Just please don't get stuck when..... well just bring a towel. bahahahahahahaha
Easy? Did i hit a little too close to home for you? Wow it sucks to be you. Trying so hard to be relevant, but never succeeding. Your hostility is growing and you're getting careless. Let the anger go. It is not a healthy decision to hold on to it. This forum just is not for you. Maybe an adult bookstore for men is your destiny. Just please don't get stuck when..... well just bring a towel. bahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
You seem to have a great deal of knowledge about men's adult bookstores. Is that your other hobby. haven't you ever read the Bible? Your going to hell Snowflake
At least AOC is honest. The old guard Dems are morally bankrupt and their "identity politics" is just to kept the unrest going and the cameras on.
In actuality someone probably called aoc an ugly cum dump of a woman and she got hers little fewings hurt. Predictably she played the victim card and cried death threats ..
I'm betting they just make this shit up for the publicity angle.

BTW, I've been getting hate mail from liberals.....
In actuality someone probably called aoc an ugly cum dump of a woman and she got hers little fewings hurt. Predictably she played the victim card and cried death threats .. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Why kill the golden goose? Well, if your last name is Pelosi....
  • WTF
  • 02-03-2019, 02:50 PM

BTW, I've been getting hate mail from liberals..... Originally Posted by friendly fred
Declining you sexual advances is not considered hate mail.

It is called self preservation
In actuality someone probably called aoc an ugly cum dump of a woman and she got hers little fewings hurt. Predictably she played the victim card and cried death threats .. Originally Posted by winn dixie
how dare you. im reporting you to the administrator. you have crossed the line. aoc is a fine woman

I now anoint you White Knight for the Queen of the Snowflakes

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
Careful babmi. Have you ever known a man named Bambi besides you? Lance Alworth is the only one Ive known about Originally Posted by themystic
And Alworth is in the NFL HOF. Besides, you’re baiting and should cost you points. BTW, is it Babmi or Bambi?
how dare you. im reporting you to the administrator. you have crossed the line. aoc is a fine woman

I now anoint you White Knight for the Queen of the Snowflakes

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Originally Posted by themystic
You reporting someone for crossing the line...what a fucking laugh!!
She's an anti-semitic bitch...she can dish it out but she can't take it!!
She should be the one arrested for threats to the Jewish people.
Self awareness is not one of your strong suites...but then again what is!! You start a thread on this nitwit that is VERY misleading ...and then you cry like a fucking baby when you get the massive blow back you completely deserve!!
The old guard Dems are morally bankrupt and their "identity politics" is just to kept the unrest going and the cameras on. Just look who is rebutting the state of the union , LOSER Abrams ( oh if forgot she lost because "its not fair " ) Where have I heard that before???????
The old guard Dems are morally bankrupt and their "identity politics" is just to kept the unrest going and the cameras on. Just look who is rebutting the state of the union , LOSER Abrams ( oh if forgot she lost because "its not fair " ) Where have I heard that before??????? Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Trump?