Things done changed

From slanglang.net,
“What's the origin of Tallywacker?
The origin of the term is uncertain but first half can come from the 15th century english where ‘tally’ meant a stick with notches, or can come from the latin word “talea” meaning stick or rod.

There is also an alternative etymology for the word “Tallywacker”, which is that the word ‘tail’ was used as a slang between the 17C-18C.

Given this information, it can quite possibly be that this urban slang formed itself throughout the years.”

My tallywacker works best when there is a connection that transcends the tally and the wacker.

Anonymous: "You're only as old as the girl (or boy) that you feel."
I go see some of these Women you guys rave upon and I’m like WTF is that mother fucker blind. Times have changed and the quality of decent looking girls has dwindled. I have a bad reputation for showing up , seeing the lady in person and turning around and walking out. I just bailed on tatooedbarbie a few days ago and she has some good reviews but when I saw that face , I could not get out fast enough
  • d1
  • 12-31-2021, 01:13 PM
I go see some of these Women you guys rave upon and I’m like WTF is that mother fucker blind. Originally Posted by Htownastros1962

This.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while
  • BLM69
  • 12-31-2021, 03:32 PM
Modern whores are jaded, burned out of having to blow and spread them for old fat dudes for some change, social media has messed things up with simps sending $ and overpaying for mediocre encounters

I remember not too many years back, whores wanting to please tricks for them reviews and a good recommendation, that's when we had the best looking women around

Now it's the lifers left, amateurs that got into the game for the $ not understanding what it's about, how to keep the guys happy, whores be wanting deposits, rates don't match the looks

The hobby needs regulations, not everyone providing is on the same level, I'm all for rewarding the hottest girls who care about their bodies and know how to do their job really good 👍
^^^^^
Well 😊 I’m a kinda new provider in Houston, from Nebraska. I was posting in boards for a while but had no luck here. I’m pretty flexible 😉 and reliable. 💕💕 good luck on your searches guys
I noticed things going to hell in a handbasket about 8 years ago. Quality went to shit. The new generation is too entitlement minded to work or provide service.
Participation trophies ruined it...
  • lea
  • 01-08-2022, 03:31 PM
I haven't had a good session in years. Providers are so flaky these days and when we do finally meet up there is zero attempt to make a connection. Originally Posted by d1
I could say the same. It dwindled alot when I moved from TX to TN. Had a few regulars but i've barely kept up with Hobby in years. Even being back in TX, it has slowed down.
I've had my fair share of guys flake & or not want to connect.