Kamala Harris Beat The Sh*t Out Of Judge Kavanaugh

Stop...

starting troll threads Originally Posted by gnadfly

I thought you were wakeup.
What I saw was him holding back his irritation at having to answer that rude bitch and her stupid and arrogant questions.

Eyes on the prize here - An extreme right wing conservative who can reverse as many of the bullshit liberal policies that he can that have been forced down our throats over the last 60 years. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Won’t matter when Trump burns down the Reichstag. One decision he doesn’t like and he’ll go after SCOTUS as well.
I thought you were wakeup. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Is that a derogatory remark that is "pointable"?

Or since you didn't capitalize the reference is it generic and therefore not directed at anyone member? Or because it's not capitalized is that inappropriately distorting someone's handle?
^ geez someone must have gotten pointed recently you'll be ok LL
I thought that was a tranny at first look! She looks rough........ Originally Posted by winn dixie
She looks do-able to me ....

... even if it is "Kammie"!

She's also kinda "touchy, feely" too ... nice touch!

Obaminable likey dat!

Is that a derogatory remark that is "pointable"?

Or since you didn't capitalize the reference is it generic and therefore not directed at anyone member? Or because it's not capitalized is that inappropriately distorting someone's handle? Originally Posted by LexusLover

She looks do-able to me ....

Originally Posted by LexusLover
she fine! prolly a rus babe.
Won’t matter when Trump burns down the Reichstag. One decision he doesn’t like and he’ll go after SCOTUS as well. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
As you are well aware burning down the "Reichstag" will be done by the opposition party, to get the historical parallels correct.

No need to burn down the SCOTUS, they are going to lead us back to the good old days when the right people ran this country and made it the greatest country in history.
You go sister girl. Had his weird looking lying ass face red as period juice

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I hope you don't lose a lot of sleep when he is CONFIRMED
Will your confirmation party be a large one??
You always say you like large parties!!
I hope you don't lose a lot of sleep when he is CONFIRMED
Will your confirmation party be a large one??
You always say you like large parties!! Originally Posted by bb1961
She appears to be a graduate of the Sheila Jackson-Lee School of Facts and Da Truf !
As you are well aware burning down the "Reichstag" will be done by the opposition party, to get the historical parallels correct.

No need to burn down the SCOTUS, they are going to lead us back to the good old days when the right people ran this country and made it the greatest country in history. Originally Posted by friendly fred
First of all, the Hitler regime blamed the burning of the Reichstag on the communist party as a way to begin his purge of all opposition. He did it.

And second of all, SCOTUS is not there to “lead us” anywhere.

The rest of your comment is pure dog whistle blowing, an attempt to entice yet another of your racially charged back and forth.

What? No diatribe about multiculturalism?

You’re not fooling anybody, friendly fred
Again, Rey Lengua, I’ll ask you to remove the second part of your signature line.
First of all, the Hitler regime blamed the burning of the Reichstag on the communist party as a way to begin his purge of all opposition. He did it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That is exactly my point, thanks for agreeing with me! The opposition to President Trump are what I consider to be commies!

Left wing country destroyers.

Obviously, everyone knew immediately Hitler burned down the Reichstag for political advantage and blamed it on the other guys. Everyone knew it immediately. You just couldn't say it without getting killed.
Multiculturalism does have culinary benefits. I love Mexican food. I love Asian food, though I do not like curry at all.

Otherwise, multiculturalism brings too much friction to our society. This is a larger negative than the positives and hence, it makes me sad.

I'm going to go to my safe space now - with a couple of 18 year old girls who like to play with each others titties and then I will fuck them.
Happy New Year!