Kavanaugh was a belligerent blackout drunk. His college roommate says he’s a

Especially with all that we hear about how sexed up colleges are.. Originally Posted by garhkal
you mean all those frat parties i crashed weren't electives???

bahahahahahahaaa
  • R.M.
  • 09-26-2018, 06:03 AM
opps
Attached Images File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1537959198838.jpg (53.3 KB, 72 views)
I joined the navy at 17...I lost my virgin status on my 19th birthday. It doesn't sound that strange.
according to this story mr. roche proclaims kavanaugh as normally reserved, but aggressive and belligerent when heavily drinking

he calls Ramirez unusually honest and straightforward

what is she when heavily drinking? he doesn't say

she said she was drunk

could she be confused? unsure? out of it? or allowing her drunken brain to feast on subliminal hatreds of the rich privileged whities she felt estranged from when heavily drinking?

no one among the likely seems to remember ramirez' story or has any knowledge of it
Media matters ,Soros = chaos Isnt it funny " I know it was him but can' remember anything But it was a dick"
Are you trying to out me Again?

LOL!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
When pray tell did I ever out you, my good man?
Maybe he got drunk to cure the "blue balls".

I gotta admit, not getting any pussy untill he got out college?? That's a tad strange. Originally Posted by Jackie S

that's because it isn't true. He was a drunk then and he's a drunk now
Even if Kavanaugh was a mean drunk stuck his dick in a girls face or drank like a fish in HS...who the fuck cares?

If there's one thing I learned from Democrats it's that the personal sexual escapades of a person are not relevant to job performance. (Thank you Bill Clinton)
opps Originally Posted by R.M.
That is the funniest thing I've seen all day.

That pic just keeps on giving.
ROFLMAO!!!!
Could anyone withstand this scrutiny?

Next, it will be some idiot coming forward EDIT - WUThe problem is that the media will support it.

#21 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view.
And if was a democrat being charged, the dims would circle the wagons and get the media to proclaim EDIT - WU
opps Originally Posted by R.M.
LMAO! GOTDAMN! Awesome!
And if was a democrat being charged, the dims would circle the wagons and get the media to proclaim EDIT - WU Originally Posted by gnadfly
Fuck-n-A, of course!
That was fucking stupid...y’all need to think before you post...for once...