Bombs sent to Soros, Clinton, Obama... holy chit!

It was Putin.
Exactly, IBH. As reported in post 5 above.

Could our nation be under attack from foreign sources ?

I assume that’s great reason for us to be name calling, right Marshall? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's not inaccurate when I say dimms are scum, filth, traitors and seditionists. Stop getting upset...

Well, now they are reporting that the Secret Service has not intercepted a suspicious package addressed to the White House - did they jump the gun? Or in this case I guess you could say - the bomb?
Sent to White House?

Fox is reporting that the secret service has just confirmed that no such item was sent to the White House.

My guess. More Democrat antics to gain sympathy for a failing platform. Notice none went off.

The FBI will find out who sent this. They do need to do it before the elections to expose the guilty parties, whom ever they may be.
Sent to White House?

Fox is reporting that the secret service has just confirmed that no such item was sent to the White House.

My guess. More Democrat antics to gain sympathy for a failing platform.

The FBI will find out who sent this. They do need to do it before the elections to expose the guilty parties, whom ever they may be. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yeah, the attacks on Republicans in restaurants and airports aren’t working. Kavanaugh was an utter fail. The caravan already has backfired. Some liberal lunatic is doing this to give an appearance that Conservatives are violent too. Pathetic.
Does anyone care about Soros?
IF true, it's completely understandable how a person who loves the United States of America would want to murder traitors to the country. However, I do not condone heroic acts of patriotism of this nature, no matter how understandable and sympathetic they are... Originally Posted by Marshall2.0
That's just plain stupid.

People that do this sort of shit are not patriots, and they are not heroic. They are the worst kind of scum coward amaginable.
  • Trey
  • 10-24-2018, 10:54 AM
The trump mob is out to get ya. He kept saying mob. Guess he wanted republicans to move on to mob type tactics.
UPDATE — more “suspicious devices” have been discovered. One sent to the White House. One to Time Warner Center in NYC, Home of CNN Studios.

That the fuck is going on?

More self delivery, gfejunkie? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Worst case, some lone nutcase.

Possibility - false flag operation to inflame leftists prior to the election.

Maybe Bill Ayers sent them all?
Yeah, the attacks on Republicans in restaurants and airports aren’t working. Kavanaugh was an utter fail. The caravan already has backfired. Some liberal lunatic is doing this to give an appearance that Conservatives are violent too. Pathetic. Originally Posted by bambino
I think this is true and should be given a thorough investigation.

There are a lot of old liberals who used to bomb shit in the sixties.

Has anyone checked up on those guys?
It's not inaccurate when I say dimms are scum, filth, traitors and seditionists. Stop getting upset...

Originally Posted by Marshall2.0
The Democrats are most likely to do this before an election, the Republicans after, assuming a bad result in favor of the leftists who wish to destroy America. This is likely a false flag operation by leftists or a lone nut, thinking he is doing some good but he isn't.
OK then. It’s obvious that the level of hyper partisanism is so high that rational though is rendered impossible.

But keep those cards and letters coming in folks!
  • WTF
  • 10-24-2018, 11:12 AM
Let's see - looks like the major players got one except - Bernie. Hmmm - his supporters are really loony - I'm gonna go with a Bernie supporter. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Your deductive reasoning led you to believe that a Bernie supporter would send a bomb to Obama?
Isn't it funny how it's happening two weeks before we vote.

In film classics we call that Foreshadowing...
Then you’re OK with this, LL? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
With what? People sending bombs to themselves?

That's their business.