New pictures My last post didn’t make the cut Lmao

Look at the new pics and get a French curve template. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Oh I see she used a filter to get her ass looking like that in her stg ad. I thought she got her BBL I guess not.
That period Come every month Lmao

About the only one I worry about !!!
Definitely not a filter come see it in person if you’re really that concerned

Take ur ass to listcrawer and watch the video’s
Definitely not a filter come see it in person if you’re really that concerned

Take ur ass to listcrawer and watch the video’s Originally Posted by staceyrenee
I was just curious cause two weeks ago it didn’t look like that.
That was more than two weeks ago !!!

This ass cost closer to 20,000 Trust me it’s Nice
I think one of the hardest things, at least for me, is to allow someone to have a bad opinion of me. I want to defend myself. I want to explain why they’re wrong. I want to convince them that I’m a good person and I’m worth liking.

I don’t want my reputation left in their hands.

But the truth is. The very, very hard-to-swallow truth is that I’m not in control of their opinions about me. I’m not in control of the view they have of me, the light they choose to see me through and unfortunately, even what they say about me to others.

Peace is letting go.

Peace is accepting that they’re entitled to their feelings about me, whatever that may be.

They have every right to not like me. They have every right to not choose me, or to label me as the villain. They don’t have to forgive me or give me grace.

My reputation is who they think I am. My character is who I actually am, so I’m going to apologize when I’m wrong. I’m going to get back up when I fall down and I’m going to learn as I grow through this very messy life as a very messy person. I’m going to do everything I possibly can to keep my heart pure because I believe that’s the whole point of it all so they can have their opinions, but peace is mine.

I Love me <3