Motel/Hotel vs. Private in call location

I very much enjoy answering the door like that! I love seeing the excited look in my date's eyes when I open the door and they suddenly realize I'm scantily clad! Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Good point! Who needs all those extra clothes anyhow?? Lol
I very much enjoy answering the door like that! I love seeing the excited look in my date's eyes when I open the door and they suddenly realize I'm scantily clad! Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Wow, I want to publicly state that I'm lusting for you.
As you can see of my profile I have no referrers I could share. What's a good way we can work to a meeting? Im planning a trip to your area soon!

Love the new ad pic..
Wow, I want to publicly state that I'm lusting for you.
As you can see of my profile I have no referrers I could share. What's a good way we can work to a meeting? Im planning a trip to your area soon!

Love the new ad pic.. Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples
Thank you for the sweet compliments!
Unfortunately, I do require references for my safety before meeting with new friends. Please keep me in mind for the future, after you have a few references under your belt!

Kisses,
Staci
Thank you for the sweet compliments!
Unfortunately, I do require references for my safety before meeting with new friends. Please keep me in mind for the future, after you have a few references under your belt!

Kisses,
Staci Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
You are totally worth the wait