***Review questions for the fellas.***

I always go to the review forum and do a search for the lady I am interested in. I don't stop at the reviews she has linked in her ad.

I know that providers aren't suppose to know the ROS, but she knows which sessions were her best so obviously she would link those. I want to see that there aren't a bunch of other reviews that state YMMV. Consistency sells!
  • PT4ME
  • 09-27-2010, 07:35 AM
Pick a provider or body type I want to see then go thru the reviews, and will check comments posted by the provider in other forms as well, if they have any. It has taken as few as one YES review, if it is from someone I trust or if they are from unknowns maybe 3 or 4 good votes. I can overlook a no or two as long as the good reviews balance it out and the no is not horrible. I know we all have our good and bad days and that sometimes two people for whatever reason just do not click.

I have been very lucky to date with this, far more great times than below average ones. Originally Posted by airlineguy12
I also tend to do it this way, and have been even luckier, so far NO below average times. Research is your friend!! The way a lady posts most times tells a lot about them. If their on board personna strikes my "fancy", then I will look up as many reviews as necessary to make an educated decision.

As has been stated already, and then there is the "endorsement" from a solid boardmember with similar tastes that precludes doing any research at all...

I was just flat out TOLD to go see two ladies that are on my "all time greatest" list, and that was all it took..... (damn I miss him!)

.......okay, I'm rambling now, let me get outta here!!

Happy hobbying all!!

HOW 'BOUT D'EM COWBOYS!!!!!

-PT-

es
Sovanna,

I think the way you are linking reviews in your ads is just about perfect.

It allows a guy to read several in order to get a feeling about your style and your consistency. In fact one thing that is obvious from your reviews is how consistent - and sensual - you are. That is very important to most guys.

Whenever a new provider appears she needs a few reviews for a different reason - to establish credibility. A review from 2 or 3 known hobbyists is very important in that regard.

Just be sure to keep some fairly recent reviews among the links - and then include a few - even older ones - that got good responses from established hobbiests.

Thanks for always being so kind on the board. I admire you and your style.

SL Originally Posted by Sir Lancelot
Thank you babe. I know it's a lot of reviews. I just keep adding and adding. Lol. So when the new yrs. start I'll delete some. But my guess is that guys don't care much for a yr. old or so review huh? My review that's last on my ad will soon be a yr. old in a couple of months.
Sovanna,
Took the time to visit your showcase and was impressed. Very good information and very,very nice pics - I'm an asian lover, seen several beautiful AMP girls and a few indys and have not seen many with the natural assets you have. I would love to see that cute butt of yours while you're bent over grabbing me a beer out of that fridge! Makes we wish your location was not so far out of the way.
I tend to look at the activities the lady does as shown in reviews. Not too much to the content of the review because most of the time it's YMMV to one extent or another. But you can in looking at several reviews determine the activities she is comfortable with and if that matches her stated advertising.

As others, if some reviewers I have had a history of comfortable times with the same ladies he has says good things, that review is weighted heavier than others.

While I feel most review content is more about the prowess of the guy than the girl, I try to focus on the activities performed, not the level of the activity as much. When I'm comfortable that I have a good sampling I move on. Thus it can take a couple, or 10 to get the info I seek.
Sovanna,
Took the time to visit your showcase and was impressed. Very good information and very,very nice pics - I'm an asian lover, seen several beautiful AMP girls and a few indys and have not seen many with the natural assets you have. I would love to see that cute butt of yours while you're bent over grabbing me a beer out of that fridge! Makes we wish your location was not so far out of the way. Originally Posted by airlineguy12
*Blush*

Sovanna,
Like anything, pics help a lot (check for you!), several reviews help (check), consitency and good customer service always help (check).
I think you are doing everything good. Newer reviews help, but at the end, if someone loves your pics, they will visit you EVEN with bad reviews. Trust me.
Good luck, and I will send you my references soon!
IMHO reviews are critical in making my decision. It can be just one, or 4. As stated by the other guys I find reviews linked to in ads or showcases are not useful. Sometimes they are so old they are irrelevant. If I like your ad, I'll search out the reviews myself. It's unlikely you would link any mediocre or poor reviews and those have almost as much weight as good reviews. More than 2 poor or bad reviews and that provider has struck out. One bad review means you didn't click, 2 bad reviews and maybe a bad month and further investigation is needed. Three bad reviews is an absolute trend.
Oh by the way if your "good" review is by the notorious WK's (we all know who they are) they get put in the bad review category. That's just my 2 cents.

PS you have such a spectacular rep as one of the top 3 Asian Indy's that I would not need to look up any reviews of you. One of these days we may even meet. Good luck and keep up the good work.
I do it backassward. I chose the woman first, then look for reviews. I will generally see her if there are no bad reviews and I like her ad. Originally Posted by timothe
+1
if your "good" review is by the notorious WK's (we all know who they are) they get put in the bad review category. Originally Posted by Sawyer

Not specifically meant for the OP, but I agree with this too. If I see a review by one of these I just ignore it. As far as I'm concerned, they are just wasting their time with all their writing. They go in my 'fake review' category.
This is an awesome thread..

I'm sorry.. but I'm new around here.. kind of.. still.. - what is a WK?
DD,

WK: white knight; comes to the defense of a lady irregard of the circumstances or situation.
Understood.