When a Provider asks for clients picture...what do do do? Why even ask?

I totally agree. It IS tacky as hell.
Just send her a picture of your junk. All women love that.
The one time I was asked I just sent a pic of that guy on a hundred dollar bill and she actially thought it was funny and we hit it off. I cannot guarantee the same result but I don't think any provider really needs a pic of a client for screening.
While I would not ask for a face pic I can see why some providers may ask. Hear me out before you pounce lol:

If you don't have any references and need to pass alternate screening then I can see why a provider may ask for a face pic. First one being so she can compare it to who shows up at the door and secondly to compare it to any online images of the client's legal name during a background check and information searches.

From what I have been reading, lots of ladies in other parts of the country screen this way in leu of the references system since they don't trust other providers with their safety.

I see it as a regional thing. Luckily for the OP he is in Texas where many other ladies are available who do not require face pics. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
THN, that is a good point, but even if a provider articulated her reasons as well as you did, she ain't getting my pic. When the legitimacy of a providers request bumps heads with the legitimacy of my concerns, I move on to the next one. I lose less hair that way, lol.
  • L.A.
  • 05-04-2015, 11:56 AM
The one time I was asked I just sent a pic of that guy on a hundred dollar bill and she actially thought it was funny and we hit it off. I cannot guarantee the same result but I don't think any provider really needs a pic of a client for screening. Originally Posted by icansmile
LOL...That's pretty damn funny!
I'm sorry, but if you are a newbie I am going to need a picture. I most likely have your real world infos, so why not send the picture. I am very discreet.

Otherwise, I don't ask for it. I am starting to ask for a physical description though, when contacting references. I just like to have every info she might need, as to avoid endless back and forth emails. Originally Posted by anita
Care to tell us how you are getting that ? Almost qualifies as a self alert, unless of course they are providing it willingly.
THN, that is a good point, but even if a provider articulated her reasons as well as you did, she ain't getting my pic. When the legitimacy of a providers request bumps heads with the legitimacy of my concerns, I move on to the next one. I lose less hair that way, lol. Originally Posted by Fawlty
Oh I agree, I don't send my face pics either. And yes I've lost appts over it but it really doesn't matter to me bc the risk is not worth the reward. You just can't put a price on privacy.

That being said, we are in a unique market compared to most of the rest of the country. Quality ladies in most other regions are few and far between so they typically get what they want from the men wanting to see them, whether it's face pics or a higher rate. Whether or not those ladies betray their client's trust is something I have no idea about but I suspect for the most part the gentlemen end up seeing the lady who asked for face pics and nothing comes of it.

In regards to anita mentioning that she likely already has info on a newbie... You guys need to lighten up. Lol. Of course I could be totally wrong but what I read her post to mean was that newbies usually call or email from their personal accounts and give their real name. They aren't schooled yet on hobby-comm, hence the fact that we usually end up knowing newbies' personal info when they initiate contact even if we don't want to. Googling numbers and email addresses is one of the many parts of screening, then from there you get a name and maybe a picture from an image search and if the lady asks for a face pic, maybe she's just seeing if it matches up with the info she already pulled up.

That's how I read it anyway. Not that she is collecting info on people. Most ladies I know will tell the man in person at the session about how to set up hobby accounts to avoid exposing his identity in the future. We all started somewhere.
LEO Sting?!? Ok subject just got out of his car... I recognize him cause the idiot sent us a photo. :jaw drop:
I have had gentleman send photos out of generosity.. though never requested.. I appreciated it. Mainly if we would be spending a good quantity of time together.. Sometimes it is comforting to see the face . . I appreciate those who do so on p411 with profile.

Personally, I do not ask for photos and do not think it is necessary for the type of screening I do.. though everyone is different. If you are not comfortable with it.. don't do it.

By the way.. Guys, I am back ..lol.
Care to tell us how you are getting that ? Almost qualifies as a self alert, unless of course they are providing it willingly. Originally Posted by rcinokc

Like many noteworthy things that go unanswered here... this too shall. Though, seems odd that someone who can conveniently have my personal information can't use it to get a picture.

edit: ▼, oh... well that's anticlimactic.
  • anita
  • 05-04-2015, 01:22 PM
Care to tell us how you are getting that ? Almost qualifies as a self alert, unless of course they are providing it willingly. Originally Posted by rcinokc
Self alert?

Never that. I require personal infos to screen newbies, which the ones interested provide. If they don't want to provide infos requested, they are free to find a provider which screening method they like. Now, I don't store infos. After a date with the gentleman concerned, I delete all data.
  • anita
  • 05-04-2015, 01:28 PM
Like many noteworthy things that go unanswered here... this too shall. Though, seems odd that someone who can conveniently have my personal information can't use it to get a picture.

Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Of course I can get a picture online. Just need to make sure the name belongs to the person I am talking to. Preferably a picture with two fingers on the nose or holding their eccie handle. Some people send infos that don't belong to them. And again, I don't store infos.
  • anita
  • 05-04-2015, 01:32 PM
Oh I agree, I don't send my face pics either. And yes I've lost appts over it but it really doesn't matter to me bc the risk is not worth the reward. You just can't put a price on privacy.

That being said, we are in a unique market compared to most of the rest of the country. Quality ladies in most other regions are few and far between so they typically get what they want from the men wanting to see them, whether it's face pics or a higher rate. Whether or not those ladies betray their client's trust is something I have no idea about but I suspect for the most part the gentlemen end up seeing the lady who asked for face pics and nothing comes of it.

In regards to anita mentioning that she likely already has info on a newbie... You guys need to lighten up. Lol. Of course I could be totally wrong but what I read her post to mean was that newbies usually call or email from their personal accounts and give their real name. They aren't schooled yet on hobby-comm, hence the fact that we usually end up knowing newbies' personal info when they initiate contact even if we don't want to. Googling numbers and email addresses is one of the many parts of screening, then from there you get a name and maybe a picture from an image search and if the lady asks for a face pic, maybe she's just seeing if it matches up with the info she already pulled up.

That's how I read it anyway. Not that she is collecting info on people. Most ladies I know will tell the man in person at the session about how to set up hobby accounts to avoid exposing his identity in the future. We all started somewhere. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Yes, they need to lighten up a little. Lol. These gents submit information requested willingly. Hence me already having it. And yes, most use their actual number/email. And no, I don't keep infos received.
Thank you all for your feedback.

For those that are curious, I’m not a newbie and do have a p411 act, with many okays. I basically copied and pasted my p411 profile n sent to the lady, where I pretty much stated I was “average-looking”, and approximate age. I’ve always contended, that it’s the ladies who do us a favor, and not the other way around. Nonetheless, upon requesting the pic, I was a little hurt (not offended)…because I understand, and totally respect, that it’s the ladies choice on who they wish to spend time with…

FYI, I did not send the pic…but I’m still hoping she will complete the review process and get bk to me (little head taking over)…cause the lady is HOT!
  • anita
  • 05-04-2015, 02:00 PM
Thank you all for your feedback.

For those that are curious, I’m not a newbie and do have a p411 act, with many okays. I basically copied and pasted my p411 profile n sent to the lady, where I pretty much stated I was “average-looking”, and approximate age. I’ve always contended, that it’s the ladies who do us a favor, and not the other way around. Nonetheless, upon requesting the pic, I was a little hurt (not offended)…because I understand, and totally respect, that it’s the ladies choice on who they wish to spend time with…

FYI, I did not send the pic…but I’m still hoping she will complete the review process and get bk to me (little head taking over)…cause the lady is HOT! Originally Posted by Gottahavit55
Since you are not a newbie, I don't understand why she needs a picture. But, each lady has her own way to screen gents. Good luck