providers - how often does some guy attempt to "save" you?

In my opinion, screening filters out (or greatly minimizes) the possibility of interfacing with the hypocritical, patronizing "rescue-a-ho" type of dude. If I ever had a session where this came up, I'd surely give other ladies a heads up. Especially since things can get really weird really quickly when someone who imagines himself as a "savior" feels like a ho is rejecting his "righteous" help.

Outside of that, my closest friends of all genders know about my work and are pretty supportive. I'm not pressed to divulge what I do with people outside the hobby who don't know me and don't need to know...

..Those who try to get a lady out typically fall in two categories: A hypocrite and guilty of whatever they feel is immoral so "saving" you fills some void, or they are truly naive and media educated on sex-work and providing. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
^^^^^This!
Would never try to save you (as I just LOVE hookers), but you can damn sure get ALL the dick. Fuck!

Hey love :
hell, I need me a sugar daddy! I'm still waiting on him to come save me. I would love to have just one guy that I see. He can have me as long as those bills are paid

But I occasionally get pimp texts trying to recruit me to his "team". That freaks me out. Idk, maybe I watch too much TV but I be damn if I'm on the streets working for someone. That's crazy. pimps are just felon having men that can't/won't get a job & has to leech off woman to survive.
Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Lmao!!! To funny Nina
I would never try to save someone. The ladies I see appear to have their head on straight and know what they are doing quite well.

I do hope my contribution helps them though. I only do this to help hot moms. The benefits in doing that are awesome
From what I recall, I'm in the camp of not having ever been offered to be "saved" from this.

I have had a couple of guys say, "Damn, I sure do wish I was a girl!"

I keep my chat engaging, and interesting, or easy going and laid back.

I try to have fun in my sessions. Or at least bring it back to being fun, even if it goes a little south if I have become more of a therapist for a few minutes. (Hey, lots of guys need to talk something out.)

I have however left the hobby for some bits of time to live my life with someone I have met, and decided I no longer wanted to hobby while I was with that person. Not that they were actually "saving me". It was a choice I made of my own free will. They met me while I was doing this, and I could have continued doing it, but I had no desire to continue doing it when the relationship hit a certain point and I found another line of work at those times.
Never. I've had a few ask me to save them though. Lol
That 25 year old movie, Pretty Woman, is still alive and well in many guys' minds. In some rare cases, it is a true story, maybe the sequence of events are different, but the result is the same. But, in reality, a capt'n save a ho can dream (if that is what he wants to do with his life), however, in the end of each time he tries, it ends badly for the hobbyist, but not for the provider.

You can take the provider out of the providing world for a brief time, but once a provider, always a provider, it would not surprise me if she fucking other hobbyists still, but at his pad now that she does not have to pay rent, while he is at work. And once the guy is up to his credit card limits, his savings is drained to nothing and she gets sick of the arguments involved in a RL relationship, she will be back to providing to other johns. As for the guy who saved her, he is living pay check to pay check on Fridays, running out of money before the weekend is up due to the bills/debt that have piled up and he will be for years to come, thanks in part to the provider he wanted to save, and the other part, thinking with the wrong head!

Guys, if you initially met her as a provider, leave her be and let her remain one.
My guess they have more issues then any one of us being a hooker

Dont try with me I have no need or want for Save a ho or a SD ...

I take care of myself very well ... I can be your friend only for $$$
I cannot save you. If I did not pay you, you would not talk to me. Hobbies the to Provider.