Review: DANGER! Stole new iPAD w/help, Felony warrants too.

• aka
  • 04-12-2012, 06:37 PM
Dude, you've put way too much info out there.

Are you tracking the iPad?
Actually, you typed her phone number incorrectly
Wrong: 8036038433

Correct: 903-603-8433

I have seen Tara and did not have any issues what so ever with her. She is a good time.

Sounds like a new guy got shot down.
Since it isn't a review... are there any comments in the "ros" that should be brought to light about this "pseudo alert"???

I have to say it hurt my brain to try and figure out what happened.... I don't see a "police report" - just a card with a number on it.

It is a bad idea to post lic plates as well as the upc/serial numbers to anything. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Checked that number and it does refer to a theft listing time, date, and location. It also looks like all it would take is a public information request to find out who the plaintiff is.

c.a.
  • 69er
  • 04-12-2012, 10:43 PM
Give me the 200 bucks and I will go see her.
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Checked that number and it does refer to a theft listing time, date, and location. It also looks like all it would take is a public information request to find out who the plaintiff is.

c.a.
Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist

Thanks... I knew I was missing something..
  • aka
  • 04-12-2012, 11:17 PM
Thanks... I knew I was missing something.. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Did you do a docket search for manoflamanchi, ~Ze~?
I believe I will call BULLSHIT on this as well. I have seen Sexy Tara many times. I was one of the first to review her here. She is a good provider and on top of that she is a GOOD PERSON. In on session I got up to take a shower and left my pants and wallet in the chair. After I left I went to the bar, and when I looked in my wallet, there was nothing missing out of it at all. I had several hundred dollars in there and several credit cards, none of them had been touched.

She has a good track record here with us on this board. I think that speaks volumes more that the post of this guy.
What a weirdo..and posting his info for everyone to see is kind of airheadish........if thats even a word lol
What a weirdo..and posting his info for everyone to see is kind of airheadish........if thats even a word lol Originally Posted by Brandee69
That can be the word of the day. LOL
Well if that was his car, he would not have posted the plate for the world to see. And judging from his previous "review", he da pimp... I'm guessing he didn't want to post his trashy mercury or crown vic with dumbass rims...
[QUOTE=~Ze~;2401638

I don't see a "police report" - just a card with a number on it.

[/QUOTE]

When a citizen files a police report, a case number is assigned, but the officer doesn't completely fill out the report in your presence. You get a business card with the case number written on it. Later if you have more information to add, or if you just want to obtain a copy of the report, say for example you need it for an insurance claim, you just call or go down to the PD and get one.

If that police report contains the provider's real world information, and if the Farmer's Branch PD will release it to anyone who calls or comes by, then the OP has violated ECCIE rules about divulging real world information.
Look this man is crazy , I did nothing to him... His crazy gf stalkednd drunk. I choo us all night, he was sad, and drunk, recklessly driving and scarung me.. So left... I was with him when this occured.. It is obvious I did not do it... I am no were on cameras takinganythingnor woyldi want his stuff. He is an obnoxious pig, who treats women like krap.,andhe is a compulsive liar.. The comments on my looks,are obsurd, be canthink what he wants.. Howevet he did mor say anything lilike that the last 3 tines we met... We are sll adults , I believe I was setup..,i am innocent , I am well reviewed. And no I will not let this effect me .. Originally Posted by SexyTARA
With this incoherent babble, you just gave the OP some credibility.... Either you're on something or your pimp wrote it....