strippers

it might just me but I don't pay much attention to the music when I'm in a strip joint
I don't pay much attention to the color of the outfits. But I do like the ones that seem to glow. One of the best colors was a hot lime color that glowed but I think it was more walking to the vip area and her telling me to follow her ass that I liked better. I also like that Sledgehammer song by Peter Gabriel for girls to dance too. It has a great beat Mary to strut your stuff to on stage.
  • m2244
  • 10-19-2010, 09:25 AM
i will check that out montana !!!!
Bob Seger Strut And this would work for marys stripper thread also. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Bob Seger - Fire Down Below
Bob Seger - Betty Lou's Gettin' Out Tonight
surprised not mentioned yet... "Girls Girls Girls" by Motley Crue. Not my favorite band but all their songs are so strip club appropriate.
I tend to enjoy higher energy rock for at least part of a set...particularly if the dancer really knows how to move...but if I hear a classic I'll often give an extra "song choice" tip just for playing a great tune...

I tend to like black outfits, but just about anything sheer is nice...wearing real thigh highs (not fishnets) is almost like kryptonite for getting me in a foxden....totally weakens my resolve...lol!
  • 74Jag
  • 10-26-2010, 07:32 PM
OK, I'll offer some different answers. I like purple. And I can't believe no one has suggested white, since it's easiest to see through.

And I like real dancing more than pole abuse.

And I like a slow love song more than hard pounding rock.

But beauty can make me forget all the rest.
alright guys im board lol.....so i figured i would do a little survey type thing. here is my question....

when you go to a strip club what type of music draws you to the stage or at least makes you look?........also what is your favorite color to see on a stripper?...........

I danced 99.9 percent of the time to rock or metal. so thats what i like to hear and i do because for one i like it and two its so much more fun to dance too Originally Posted by m2244
Music?

What music?

I'd be too busy enjoying your beauty to hear any music.....

elg.....
I can not remember the artist that sang the song but I think it was called do you want to dance. It is a very sultry song sung by a Donna Sommers type from back in that era.
"Do You Wanna Dance?" is a song written by Bobby Freeman (as "Do You Want to Dance?"), and recorded by him in 1958. It is also popular in a version performed by the Beach Boys, which was released in 1965, and in a version recorded by Bette Midler in 1972. The Ramones also cover the song on Rocket to Russia and It's Alive.
Music never caused me to look at the stage, a pretty stripper is what I'm looking for. Over all, in my strip joint experience (which I put at strip joints in 22 states and 4 countries and counting) I find that the best looking girls can get away with the most subtle music. If I hear a song like Girls, Girls, Girls, it is usually someone a little older, a little heavier, or more than a little unattractive trying a little too hard for attention.

Anyone else ever notice how if a girl comes out moving really fast (like they do with Girls, Girls, Girls) and never slows down, if you really get a good look, she's got a butter face, or is it just me?

What will move me away from the stage and out of the club is rap.
  • Chloe
  • 10-29-2010, 11:41 AM
Portishead does some great music to strip to . . .

If it's a club with black lights I notice at least accenting with white (like a white thong under the other chosen panties) catches my eye a little quicker . . .but really if the girl is as hot as you I'm not really noticing what she's wearing lol . . .

what I really am interested in knowing is if I expose my chest . . . will she lick my nipples??
  • m2244
  • 10-29-2010, 08:29 PM
chloe.....i think that has happened with me being on stage and you in front of me one too many times .....and more to come ....MUAH...or lick whichever

TOMMYD I will have to disagree with you....i myself dance to rock and metal sometimes classic rock or aerosmith walk this way even......I am always moving fast on stage.....always....just think the one thing you pointed out is if a lady comes out really fast and you get closer she has a butter face usually.....well you said it yourself...moving fast = moving up closer LOL.......any fast moving object is more likely to draw the attention of a crowd......are you going to look at me swinging around a pole fast or the girl barley moving on the corner of the stage ....just my thoughts.....but yes definitely a older woman song usually
Portishead does some great music to strip to . . . Originally Posted by Chloe
Yes "Roads" by Portishead is a favorite.