What's up with all of the Scientology commercials?

• WTF
  • 05-24-2015, 04:52 PM
In my world, there are no gods. Originally Posted by WombRaider
No Pussy God?

My prayers have been in vain?

God Damnit!

Scientology.......PT Barnum would be in awe.
No Pussy God?

My prayers have been in vain?

God Damnit!

Originally Posted by WTF
They have indeed been in vain.
You really don't get it, do you? I'm an atheist. Religion is poison. Whether it's christianity or scientology, I see no difference. I'm just glad you finally made a post without mentioning your favorite thing. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You have been sucking dicks at the alter of "O" since you have been worshiping dicks... WonkRacist
You have been sucking dicks at the alter of "O" since you have been worshiping dicks... WonkRacist Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
And you've been sucking conspiratorial dick for longer than I've been alive. Your point...
And you've been sucking conspiratorial dick for longer than I've been alive. Your point... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Eating FAG ASS does not impress me... your friend likes it, so keep doing it...
I just can't ....
  • shanm
  • 05-25-2015, 10:52 AM
Eating FAG ASS does not impress me... your friend likes it, so keep doing it... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Christ IFFY, you are the lowest of the low. You really have trouble stringing together more than two words. It's apparent every time you switch from posting moronic pictures to constructing gems such as the one above.

Go do something that doesn't tax your two brain cells so much.
SLOBBRIN! You fucked a dude?

LOL!
Scientology.......PT Barnum would be in awe. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I agree. But I also think that it's cause for concern.

You have been sucking dicks at the alter of "O" since you have been worshiping dicks... WonkRacist Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Eating FAG ASS does not impress me... your friend likes it, so keep doing it... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I REALLY wish that one topic could just STAY on topic. Couldn't you say these things about Scientology and not about each other? It's so damn distasteful.

I LIKE reading fights and train wrecks. I think that I've become rather jaded with moderating, etc. But I prefer SMART fighting or snarkiness that causes me to raise my eyebrows are the best. But these? Jeesh.

Christ IFFY, you are the lowest of the low. You really have trouble stringing together more than two words. It's apparent every time you switch from posting moronic pictures to constructing gems such as the one above.

Go do something that doesn't tax your two brain cells so much. Originally Posted by shanm
I can see how the broken record of sexual insults, that aren't even that clever, can be annoying. I just don't get it.

SLOBBRIN! You fucked a dude?

LOL! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I wonder if there is any type of perverted sexuality going on in Scientology? I never heard of any type of sex stuff with regard to this group. Usually, people try to figure out the sexuality (or the driving motivation) of other cults, if there is any.

I always thought that Hubbard thought of this church as a joke and it wasn't meant to really be a religion. Thought I read that somewhere.

Happy Memorial Day!
Elisabeth
Actually the stories I've seen and read indicate a massive amount of physical, psychological and sexual abuse going on in Scientology.

By all accounts this is an evil cult trying to deal with a horrible PR problem of its own making.

And SLOBBRIN admitted he fucked a dude.
  • shanm
  • 05-26-2015, 11:14 AM
Actually the stories I've seen and read indicate a massive amount of physical, psychological and sexual abuse going on in Scientology.

By all accounts this is an evil cult trying to deal with a horrible PR problem of its own making.

And SLOBBRIN admitted he fucked a dude. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's not his first either.

"Sweet Ass" IIFFY -----> <-----COIdiot Originally Posted by bigtex
It's recruiting season for all the top cults out there. Scientology doesn't want to lose any of its top prospects to the satanists.
  • shanm
  • 05-26-2015, 12:46 PM
It's recruiting season for all the top cults out there. Scientology doesn't want to lose any of its top prospects to the satanists. Originally Posted by JCM800
Rather be a Satanist than a Scientologist. Much less expensive.

All you need is a few sacrificial virgins.
Scientology.......PT Barnum would be in awe. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I dunno, it's really not that much more stupid than most religions, generally speaking. At least they don't run around advocating cutting off non-Scientologists' heads.

The book is excellent, by the way. I didn't see the documentary. L. Ron had the cra-cra going on.....