Apparently H-Town.....

You're replying to my stupid post instead of
allowing me to bend you over Originally Posted by Melanie_SKY
Fucking Austinoids .... Originally Posted by pyramider
Austinoids? The curiously strong fuktards?

Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
10-4
You're replying to my stupid post instead of allowing me to bend you over Originally Posted by Melanie_SKY

Ughhh um ughhh no your supposed to get all hostile & stuff not freaky... Abort Abort
SXSW is where it's happening.
20 dollar bng's are popular with the old stoned ex-hippies.
I would totally go to Austin if I was you. In fact, I would just not come to Houston at all.
I would totally go to Austin if I was you. In fact, I would just not come to Houston at all. Originally Posted by gtoman
Court ! Adjourned
Fine lil chocolate thang
SXSW is where it's happening.
20 dollar bng's are popular with the old stoned ex-hippies. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Apropos Hippies....
[Speaking of hippies....]

[One time in camp we got so baked]
Fine lil chocolate thang Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Thank you very much!
yeah...then come back here for NCAA final four on 2 and 4 April. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
She would have to be extra careful with screening because Houston PoPo loves to stick its nose whenever a highly publicized event is held in Houston,,,She should tour before or after those dates.
Ughhh um ughhh no your supposed to get all hostile & stuff not freaky... Abort Abort Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
LMBAO!! Dorfy got handled. Say it ain't so.
Dorthy kann nicht schwarz Scheide behandeln? Sagen, es ist nicht so
[Dorthy can't handle Negro pussy? Say it ain't so]
She would have to be extra careful with screening because Houston PoPo loves to stick its nose whenever a highly publicized event is held in Houston,,,She should tour before or after those dates. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
So you're saying her screening can slack before and after b-ball?

I did well when touring Houston, I came from San Antonio then Austin pit stop with Houston. Just make sure your client list is lined up so you don't make a dry trip.