The Con is on...

I haven't been to a strip joint in a good long while. I used to dig them and have some reliable dancers who would go the extra, I mean fucking extra mile with a smile. D**D** at Tiff's was one, but that was years ago now and she's probably retired and/or not in S.A. anymore. Not to sound racist, but I do get a little bored with the sameyness of AMPs*, but I also don't really trust the crap shoot of calling providers anymore. Too many lackluster experiences and shady locations for me AMPs are way more consistent, you basically know what you're getting.

*I have gotten very lucky with an AMP and managed a few perks that some may find unusual, but that's not going to happen everywhere.
There was a dancer @ s/s that could have been the twin of L (the Derek/Dominoes song) but no longer there; moved to corpus I heard. Anyway I tried L last 2 times I was there. Not much of a looker but nice/tight lil body. No hustle either. 20/dance. Nice to find a girl who can count although it sounded like the dayshift dj was shorting the songs.

Can't win for losing sometimes...
Spoke to dancer at sugars and she told me all the ladies were “fired” a few weeks ago and were giving the choice of an employee or contractor for rehired. They were videotaped during this process. One of the statements told to the dancers if they choose contractor was that as a contractor, you set your own price.

Don’t know if this process was done at all the clubs, but this may explain the increase in prices.
Spoke to dancer at sugars and she told me all the ladies were “fired” a few weeks ago and were giving the choice of an employee or contractor for rehired. They were videotaped during this process. One of the statements told to the dancers if they choose contractor was that as a contractor, you set your own price.

Don’t know if this process was done at all the clubs, but this may explain the increase in prices. Originally Posted by Mackrus1974
Wow good info I'll glad I dint make it out there.
I drop by Sugar's on some Monday nights, only because that's when I'm free to just go out solo and do my own thing. Is daytime better these days in terms of not being hustled and MAYBE scoring extras? Haven't visited during the day in years so just curious.
I drop by Sugar's on some Monday nights, only because that's when I'm free to just go out solo and do my own thing. Is daytime better these days in terms of not being hustled and MAYBE scoring extras? Haven't visited during the day in years so just curious. Originally Posted by artjazzandsoul
Well rent is coming up; this week might be a good time to try...