A Review of Justin_Scott...written while sober

I think JS is the "The Most Interesting Man in the Hobby" lol.
JS it seems as though you have a fan of your literature....kudos Originally Posted by cumalot
That he do...I seen him when i was very new to this and still in my shell....I just hope to get a 2nd go round with him.. he is yummy...and one of my ATF also..
JSCOTT is in a class alone. I love his reviews, and his taste in ladies.
Feels like we're about to make him the first inductee into the hobby hall of fame. He deserves it though. His reviews inspire me. Met a couple good ladies thanks to his kind words and even if I haven't met them his words are just flat out entertaining as hell.
Other hobbyists' reviews make me feel like a spectator or even an event judge with a checklist:

"ACTION!!! bbbj CHECK, eye contact CHECK, accurate pics CHECK, cim CHECK, soft man-mades CHECK...annnnddddd CUT! That's a wrap folks; where we headed for lunch?"

JS takes us on his personal journey. When I read his works I see through his eyes...and those are MY hands fondling her lovely round ass...

Seriously...where are my glasses???

*squint squint*
JS is really one of the best reviewers on this board. I myself have read everyone regardless of the lady !!!! I must give props to YM for acknowledging one of the really cools dudes on eccie.
Other hobbyists' reviews make me feel like a spectator or even an event judge with a checklist:

"ACTION!!! bbbj CHECK, eye contact CHECK, accurate pics CHECK, cim CHECK, soft man-mades CHECK...annnnddddd CUT! That's a wrap folks; where we headed for lunch?"

JS takes us on his personal journey. When I read his works I see through his eyes...and those are MY hands fondling her lovely round ass...

Seriously...where are my glasses???

*squint squint* Originally Posted by YummyMarie
So you've been reading reviews now how can you read reviews if you don't have access and . I like Justin's reviews he has own style but over the years I have seen many a good writer there are other writers here worthy of praise .
So you've been reading reviews now how can you read reviews if you don't have access . Originally Posted by carkido45
Lol CK and BM...thanks for pointing out that you missed all of the "main idea" questions on your English and literature tests.

However, I'll humor you in saying that you bring up a valid point that beckons for a 5th amendment application. I politely request that you PM me if that's not enough horseplay in one thread. If you like, we can discuss the details of creating a spotlight thread just for you :-)

Back on topic: The Great Justin_Scott

Another admirable quality about JS that comes to mind is that he is not known as an antagonist. He brings value to this community through his personal experiences without bringing anybody down. That's an incredibly humble and selfless trait in this industry. Credibility is built through a consistently positive contribution and support to others over time. So if any member is looking to build credibility, he is the man to watch. And notice one thing, his reviews are NOT "balls to the walls;" a good review doesn't have to be. You don't have to date back to the days of ASPD to gain respect if you enter and participate in the community in an appropriate and humble manner.

And in all honesty, when a respectable member of this community approaches me for services, it makes bringing my A-Game a priority. Should I always bring my A-game? Absolutely! Am I Human? Absolutely! Will I bring my A-game with you? Absolutely! Will it take me a little more effort to conjure up my A-game for any lesser of a gentleman? Absolutely!

There are many others that should chime in and give this guy props...
Lol CK and BM...thanks for pointing out that you missed all of the "main idea" questions on your English and literature tests.

However, I'll humor you in saying that you bring up a valid point that beckons for a 5th amendment application. I politely request that you PM me if that's not enough horseplay in one thread. If you like, we can discuss the details of creating a spotlight thread just for you :-)

Back on topic: The Great Justin_Scott

Another admirable quality about JS that comes to mind is that he is not known as an antagonist. He brings value to this community through his personal experiences without bringing anybody down. That's an incredibly humble and selfless trait in this industry. Credibility is built through a consistently positive contribution and support to others over time. So if any member is looking to build credibility, he is the man to watch. And notice one thing, his reviews are NOT "balls to the walls;" a good review doesn't have to be. You don't have to date back to the days of ASPD to gain respect if you enter and participate in the community in an appropriate and humble manner.

And in all honesty, when a respectable member of this community approaches me for services, it makes bringing my A-Game a priority. Should I always bring my A-game? Absolutely! Am I Human? Absolutely! Will I bring my A-game with you? Absolutely! Will it take me a little more effort to conjure up my A-game for any lesser of a gentleman? Absolutely!

There area many others that should chime in and give this guy props... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
So you have it all figured out huh? Good luck to you Yummy Marie

Get some more time in and then come back and tell me how it is or should me.

.Look at the hits on Justin's reviews then look at the number of hits by reviews have then tell me how it goes .
He's last review on Michelle had 1200 hits and was posted on June 20th and my last review with Sheyla was posted on June 25th and has 2098 hits the hits don't lie .

I'm not saying that I'm better than Justin but only different

Please your highness Yummy Marie you and your A game can go holds hands with Justin for me I think he put you up to this review junk

Justin I thought you had your own junk but we all know now who has your junk .

Let's see how long it takes him to come along and defend his girlfriend .
Wow...
Wow... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Ditto...ouch :-\

I will say this,

If he does come to defend his self (WHICH HE SHOULD NOT AND WE KNOW YOUR WORDS WILL NOT OFFEND HIM).. you will find some nonsense to say about it..
If he does not chose to stoop to your level, you will find some nonsense to say about it...

So just because a provider has some thing good to say about a hobbyist, she is now his girlfriend?

Well dayymmnnn.. YM has "Swag Fucker" ... Guess I'll make mine "JS's wifey".. LMAO..

EXCELLENT Post YM.

I will say this,

If he does come to defend his self (WHICH HE SHOULD NOT AND WE KNOW YOUR WORDS WILL NOT OFFEND HIM).. you will find some nonsense to say about it..
If he does not chose to stoop to your level, you will find some nonsense to say about it...

So just because a provider has some thing good to say about a hobbyist, she is now his girlfriend?

Well dayymmnnn.. YM has "Swag Fucker" ... Guess I'll make mine "JS's wifey".. LMAO..

EXCELLENT Post YM. Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
So you have it all figured out huh? Good luck to you Yummy Marie

Get some more time in and then come back and tell me how it is or should me.

.Look at the hits on Justin's reviews then look at the number of hits by reviews have then tell me how it goes .
He's last review on Michelle had 1200 hits and was posted on June 20th and my last review with Sheyla was posted on June 25th and has 2098 hits the hits don't lie .

I'm not saying that I'm better than Justin but only different

Please your highness Yummy Marie you and your A game can go holds hands with Justin for me I think he put you up to this review junk

Justin I thought you had your own junk but we all know now who has your junk .

Let's see how long it takes him to come along and defend his girlfriend . Originally Posted by carkido45
This gets my vote for douchiest post of 2012.