Is business really that bad?

Hmmm, Department stores vs. Vagina. Department store has doors open. Vagina has legs open. It's all a business. Originally Posted by Passion2015
Amen, brutha! Now, if them dee-partmint stores wuld lemme stick it in thar employees' butts, 'r at least lemme throat-fukk'em an' blow mah load down thar gullet, an' slap thar ass an' call'um a dirty hoogar, yah know, reg'lar commershul business stuff laik thet, then Ah wuldn't hate a-goin' shoppin' wif tha missus so got-durn much!
High prices get you sooner or later.

If the excuse if back to school buying? Lower your prices and they may be able to afford you also.

Just my 2cents Originally Posted by Passion2015
Not all of us have those higher prices.
Houston Asian and Latin Agencies have GFE at 160-180 hr. There are a couple ladies at 100-150 hr. There's one lady not bad looking doing 300 for 10pm to 4am overnights.
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=284736
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=196594
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=290681
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=104769
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=78234
  • tron
  • 08-29-2015, 05:09 PM
Houston Asian and Latin Agencies have GFE at 160-180 hr. There are a couple ladies at 100-150 hr. There's one lady not bad looking doing 300 for 10pm to 4am overnights. Originally Posted by black sunshine
But this is not Houston. Comparing rates in Houston to Austin is pointless. Different market, different supply & demand.
Seems you're not the brightest bulb, it shows that business is down in other even larger markets too.

But this is not Houston. Comparing rates in Houston to Austin is pointless. Different market, different supply & demand. Originally Posted by tron
the only difference between Austin and Houston or the metroplex is the supply is larger than the demand. The market is the same its just the mechanics is more saturated and they can afford to do GFE at much lower rates.
When business is bad for dillards, they take 65% off and an additional 40% off that. FYI ladies. Oh it ends today.

High prices get you sooner or later.

If the excuse if back to school buying? Lower your prices and they may be able to afford you also.

Just my 2cents Originally Posted by Passion2015
Uhhhh...this is not how it works. Dillard's purchases goods for $x, upsells it at $5x. They pay for the space, employees, AC, and always have new goods cycling through on a very set schedule (seriously, the garment industry is nuts with this shit). Even if they wind up discounting your pleated dockers and gold toe white socks at $1.5x, they might break even. Or they might take a loss just to make room for the new shit that can demand $5x. Hookers don't go to the blowjob market and purchase 20 summer blowies that they have to clear out to break even before the new fall blowies come through. Oh, and I've yet to meet a hooker with stock holders.

Asking for a lower rate is downright insulting. If you want to book a $240/hr girl and can't afford her, then...oh, I don't know, look for a girl who's running a $180 special and gets your dick hard enough. If you can't find a girl who stirs your britches and matches your budget, then maybe take an Excel workshop and ask for a raise at work? Just wanting to put your dick in a hole in no way entitles you to actually get to put your dick in the hole in a disrespectful way. And saying "yeah, I would really kill to fuck you today, but I don't have an extra $60" is the grossest.

Bringing an Outback Steakhouse coupon to Vic and Anthony's and being a dick about them not accepting it would even make the bus boy's assistant roll his eyes at your jack-assery. Start yelling about how stranded the place is, and they'll laugh even harder.

It's really not that hard to figure out pricing from the provider's end. Generally a girl will toy with her rates a bit when she enters the market and again when she builds a reputation and a client base. She soon figures out a sustainable volume (to keep her safe, sane, and somewhat lubricated) and picks a price point that influences just enough penises to come over and say hi. Most girls aim for lowest volume and highest rate, but not always.

I mean, feel free to ask for a discount, I guess. Just realize you're probably building up a reputation for being a cheap, disrespectful haggler. And when you can't find any holes left for your dick, you'll probably look at the $60 in your wallet and cry into it...or something.

Just trying to help a brah get his dick wet.
Once again, JL rolls in with the best post on the thread. I fucking love this woman.
No one has called it yet but we are in a recession. Disposable income for many is shrinking. With less dollars available some guys become more discerning and look for fresh, young and in shape providers before "settling". With less dollars available more young and in shape ladies test the waters. The market will shift some. There will always be a few older ladies here that tell guys how haggling will earn them a bad reputation but there is certainly no shortage of reviews from the hagglers now is there? There is no real justification for rates here to be higher than San Antonio, Houston or Dallas other than to many guys simply waste money in an uninformed manner. As things get tighter we may see that change. There is very little truth or reality in what is posted here in CoEd. The welcome Wagon, Ads and review section seem to tell more.
Once again, JL rolls in with the best post on the thread. I fucking love this woman. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
There are a number of women I've really regretted not meeting before they retired but JL is at the top of that list.
There are no "retired" ladies posting here. Just "not so UTR" ones fishing for the right clients.
Passion2015 giving professional women business advice...

No that's it, that's the entire joke.
Uhhhh...this is not how it works. Dillard's purchases goods for $x, upsells it at $5x. They pay for the space, employees, AC, and always have new goods cycling through on a very set schedule (seriously, the garment industry is nuts with this shit). Even if they wind up discounting your pleated dockers and gold toe white socks at $1.5x, they might break even. Or they might take a loss just to make room for the new shit that can demand $5x. Hookers don't go to the blowjob market and purchase 20 summer blowies that they have to clear out to break even before the new fall blowies come through. Oh, and I've yet to meet a hooker with stock holders.

Asking for a lower rate is downright insulting. If you want to book a $240/hr girl and can't afford her, then...oh, I don't know, look for a girl who's running a $180 special and gets your dick hard enough. If you can't find a girl who stirs your britches and matches your budget, then maybe take an Excel workshop and ask for a raise at work? Just wanting to put your dick in a hole in no way entitles you to actually get to put your dick in the hole in a disrespectful way. And saying "yeah, I would really kill to fuck you today, but I don't have an extra $60" is the grossest.

Bringing an Outback Steakhouse coupon to Vic and Anthony's and being a dick about them not accepting it would even make the bus boy's assistant roll his eyes at your jack-assery. Start yelling about how stranded the place is, and they'll laugh even harder.

It's really not that hard to figure out pricing from the provider's end. Generally a girl will toy with her rates a bit when she enters the market and again when she builds a reputation and a client base. She soon figures out a sustainable volume (to keep her safe, sane, and somewhat lubricated) and picks a price point that influences just enough penises to come over and say hi. Most girls aim for lowest volume and highest rate, but not always.

I mean, feel free to ask for a discount, I guess. Just realize you're probably building up a reputation for being a cheap, disrespectful haggler. And when you can't find any holes left for your dick, you'll probably look at the $60 in your wallet and cry into it...or something.

Just trying to help a brah get his dick wet. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
+1

Miss you!
There are no "retired" ladies posting here. Just "not so UTR" ones fishing for the right clients. Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
Riiiiight, because when total strangers behave in ways that defy your own expectations they must be lying. Sort of how every man who fucks a gal over 30 or 130# is lying about his attraction.

Yawn. Being a white dude with disposable income sounds boring.
Retired whores always have active showcases riiiiight?