Going past the scheduled time

When that time is up. So am i. IM NOT GOING OVER AT ALL. Unless something else has been discussed.
  • Alli
  • 11-09-2015, 04:47 PM
Sometimes it's better to become a clockwatcher yourself if you're not prepared to go over her limit. That way, by mentioning it she sees that you respect her time and if she's comfortable with you, she MAY let you go over a little. Sometimes the session so can be so intense that the time is forgotten by both parties.

No you weren't being a dick because you went over her time. She was the one telling you not to stop(you probably still should've looked at the clock). And you did compensate her for going over(not the full amount but something is better than nothing). Another thing is you've never seen this chick before so you had no idea how she'd react if you went over the allowed time.

I think you're both at fault here. You being at fault for not keeping tabs on the time knowing you only wanted to pay for an hour and her being at fault for allowing you to go way over and trying to charge double for it afterwards. Just my opinion. Originally Posted by kerwil62

I agree
You went over. She is a clock watcher and so you paid for it. Heavy price but hey lesson learned.

a review letting others know she is a clock watcher and warn others that going over will cost your dearly will be nice.
I've had guy's being clock watchers...
I prefer to book multi-hour sessions so that I don't feel rushed....OP, how about an analogy:

You visit an "all you can eat" that is caveated with "all you can eat in an hour."

An hour and change later, your server is still refilling your drinks, changing out your plates, and bringing you food. When you leave, they say, "You ate for more than an hour,
Pay twice!"

What would you tell them?

Personally, I would say, "Then you should have told me my hour was up."

I think in your situation, I would expect the provider, who is selling her time, to tell me when my time is up. Even like, "we're out of time, finish up baby" or something. That gives you the opportunity to either ask for more time, or finish and leave; neither ends in an interrupted session.

Point being, don't blame yourself. Your job is to get physical/emotional/mental gratification and to pay her to help you with it. Her job is to help you get it in the time allotted. I've been told before that I should stop DATY because she wanted to make sure I got mine. Yours could have too.

Also, FancyinHeels is a classy woman. Heed her input.
Hello!!!! You got played Dude.
Plain and simple.
1. It would help if he named her.

2. It would help if he quantified WAY OVER.

3. They should get married. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
You are so funny my Hairy Bear,
Luv Ya, XoXo
Plain and simple. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I agree.

She should have cut you off.

You should have tipped her well and not discussed additional compensation.
Expecting you to come prepared for additional time tells me she upsells.

If she was honest she would have mentioned that at the time the scheduled appointment ended and given you a choice to leave.

Sounds like you knew this and hoped for a happier ending.
Plain and simple. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I agree with Dulce!! It's like when you get dances at the strip club. Some girls keep a count out loud and ask if you want another dance. Others keep the count on the inside know they're about to get paid. As someone else said, lesson learned. They say the lessons that cost your the most are the ones you learn the best. Thanks for sharing your story, cause who knows how many other could fall into the same situation??
Fuck the bitch!!! It's her responsibility as a entrepreneur to let you you know when times up. She should have had you sign a copy of her policies and procedures at start of session. That's her job. You are the customer. She should have let you know up front how much per minute she would charge you if you went over. She should put a time stamp on all of her pictures in her showcase. She should let you know up front how many guys she fucked before you that day and how many were bbfs. She should tell you how many sugar daddies she has also.
Pay her the donation and walk out.
Fuck the bitch!!!!It's her responsibility as a entrepreneur to let you you know when times up. She should have had you sign a copy of her policies and procedures at start of session. That's her job. You are the customer. She should have let you know up front how much per minute she would charge you if you went over. She should put a time stamp on all of her pictures in her showcase. She should let you know up front how many guys she fucked before you that day and how many were bbfs. She should tell you how many sugar daddies she has also.
Pay her the donation and walk out. Originally Posted by Jasechase
. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I see what you did there..
Sometimes it's better to become a clockwatcher yourself if you're not prepared to go over her limit. That way, by mentioning it she sees that you respect her time and if she's comfortable with you, she MAY let you go over a little. Sometimes the session so can be so intense that the time is forgotten by both parties.

No you weren't being a dick because you went over her time. She was the one telling you not to stop(you probably still should've looked at the clock). And you did compensate her for going over(not the full amount but something is better than nothing). Another thing is you've never seen this chick before so you had no idea how she'd react if you went over the allowed time.

I think you're both at fault here. You being at fault for not keeping tabs on the time knowing you only wanted to pay for an hour and her being at fault for allowing you to go way over and trying to charge double for it afterwards. Just my opinion. Originally Posted by kerwil62
+1
I prefer to book multi-hour sessions so that I don't feel rushed....OP, how about an analogy:

You visit an "all you can eat" that is caveated with "all you can eat in an hour."

An hour and change later, your server is still refilling your drinks, changing out your plates, and bringing you food. When you leave, they say, "You ate for more than an hour,
Pay twice!"

What would you tell them?

Personally, I would say, "Then you should have told me my hour was up."

I think in your situation, I would expect the provider, who is selling her time, to tell me when my time is up. Even like, "we're out of time, finish up baby" or something. That gives you the opportunity to either ask for more time, or finish and leave; neither ends in an interrupted session.

Point being, don't blame yourself. Your job is to get physical/emotional/mental gratification and to pay her to help you with it. Her job is to help you get it in the time allotted. I've been told before that I should stop DATY because she wanted to make sure I got mine. Yours could have too.

Also, FancyinHeels is a classy woman. Heed her input. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
Exactly this. She's the business owner. The onus is on her to mention timekeeping.
Agree with FiH and Ker...I think both parties are equally responsible here.

OP you let shit get outta hand and frankly as the business owner, she allowed you to. But you did redeem yourself with your generous offer of additional compensation. She should have eaten the cost(so to speak) because she was equally culpable, letting things go too far over, and not insist on you paying for another full session. Just bad business all around.