Advice on dilemma

I see why you guys recommend P411, but to me it's like my asking how to get Chicks when I drive a Kia, and being told to buy a Lexus.

tell me how to keep the Kia, and get around the fact that I drive a low-end, un-appreciated vehicle.
One would thinck a member of icky for six years would know how to use the Search tab and locate hundreds of newbie threads just like this one.
  • JnR82
  • 06-30-2016, 05:56 PM
Don't care to search. Thanks. But I got all the answers I needed.
I just posted this on another thread. Hope it helps:

Find a girl who's on P411 AND who advertises on Backpage. When you call, tell her you saw her ad on BP; don't mention P411 or ECCIE. There are at least seven in Tarrant County:

Emmy
Skyler West
SweetCougar
Khloe/Chloe
SensualNurseD/Dee
Roxy
Claire Benning

Or do the same with girls who have ECCIE Showcases and who also advertise on BP. There are at least 10 in Tarrant County:

Velvetangeltouch
Randyn
Carmella69/BP Isabella
SensualNurseD/Dee
Roxy
Anne Wylde
Nikki (massagediva2009)
Naughtia/Marie35
Kim
Alaine
Naomi Synclare
Kennedy Bunz
MindiDD

The idea is that, whatever screening they do, it's probably less rigorous for some guy calling off of a BP ad than someone contacting her through P411 or ECCIE. I seriously doubt, for example, that if you call and say you saw the BP ad, you'll be checked for how many P411 okays you have and asked for two or three references. And you can be reasonably assured that, although the girls are advertising on BP, you won't get ripped off.