Jesus has Arisen

• WTF
  • 04-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Forgive them for they do not know what they’re doing. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
So says the poster who chose the Lama as a icon to post under on a hooker board!
Forgive them for they do not know what they’re doing. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
why do they need forgiveness.. their butt needs some ass-kicking!
So says the poster who chose the Lama as a icon to post under on a hooker board! Originally Posted by WTF
You’re an asshole.

Someday, you my friend, will find yourself regretting the things you say. There will always be some one there to give you forgiveness. I like a good religious joke and a good zinger...but it’s Easter dude. I just got back from church and there were folks there raising their hands asking to let Jesus into their lives, good people, and I see this crap. There’s a time and place for everything. Don’t be a jackass. Show a little respect.
You’re an asshole.

Someday, you my friend, will find yourself regretting the things you say. There will always be some there to give you forgiveness. I like a good religious joke and a good zinger...but it’s Easter dude. I just got back from church and I see this crap. There’s a time and place for everything. Don’t be a jackass. Show a little respect. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
A little insecure today Drama Lama? Get over it asshole. This is a hooker board dumb fuck. Dont worry, they do the Easter Bunny ? Jesus thing every year
A little insecure today Drama Lama? Get over it asshole. This is a hooker board dumb fuck. Dont worry, they do the Easter Bunny ? Jesus thing every year Originally Posted by themystic
Oh....sorry to leave you out. WDF and I go way back. You don’t need to answer for him.

Was the conversation leaving your attention craving fool out? You’re an asshole too. There’s even forgiveness for you too. Feel better?

But you probably know that already.

Everyone else does.
The condition the world is in is because of Atheism not because of God.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2018, 05:17 PM
You’re an asshole.

Someday, you my friend, will find yourself regretting the things you say. There will always be some one there to give you forgiveness. I like a good religious joke and a good zinger...but it’s Easter dude. I just got back from church and there were folks there raising their hands asking to let Jesus into their lives, good people, and I see this crap. There’s a time and place for everything. Don’t be a jackass. Show a little respect. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Wtf you doing on a whore board right after church you dipshit?

You do realize this was posted on a whore board, not in your church.

Now stfu, say two Hail Marys and promise not to masturbate for the next week my son.

Wait until his birthday. . .
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2018, 05:19 PM
The condition the world is in is because of Atheism not because of God.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I thought the world was great again!

Trump is you fools God!
Wtf you doing on a whore board right after church you dipshit?

You do realize this was posted on a whore board, not in your church.

Now stfu, say two Hail Marys and promise not to masturbate for the next week my son.

Wait until his birthday. . . Originally Posted by WTF
Not funny brother. I never claimed to be perfect. Even a whore board has standards and respect for others. I’m sure I I’ve offended others as well but today you crossed that line.

That’s all I’m going to say about it.

Happy dead guy on a stick WTF. Even though it’s meaning totally escapes you. Your day will come.

Jesus “likes” you BTW.

Oh and also BTW.... it’s not Arisen it’s just Risen ..you soap dropping punching donkey queer.
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2018, 06:23 PM
Not funny brother. I never claimed to be perfect. Even a whore board has standards and respect for others. I’m sure I I’ve offended others as well but today you crossed that line.

That’s all I’m going to say about it.

. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Please continue to lecture the moral standards on a whore board political section. You're cracking me up. .
How rich! It’s you that needs a thicker skin CREEPER!!!! Biggest fraud on ECCIE.
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2018, 06:52 PM
How rich! It’s you that needs a thicker skin CREEPER!!!! Biggest fraud on ECCIE. Originally Posted by bambino
You are about to blow a gasket bambino.

You need biblical intervention!
You are about to blow a gasket bambino.

You need biblical intervention! Originally Posted by WTF
You’re about to blow someone! CREEPER!!!!!

BTW, what does “arisen”’mean!!!! What a stupid fuck.
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2018, 07:20 PM

BTW, what does “arisen”’mean!!!! What a stupid fuck. Originally Posted by bambino
It is Country Jesus talk!
It is Country Jesus talk! Originally Posted by WTF
No...it’s just ignorant WDF talk.