I Kinda Wish Kamala Hadn't Married A White Guy

I'm not speaking for the Mods I'm speaking on behalf of the rules. You can join him if you wish and yall both will be sent up the river. I have very little patience with you people.

Grow up already act like somebody.

Get it? Got it? Good!!! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

how much patience do you have for me, SC?

a little or none at all?

MAGA!
Your posts shows lack of respect for those who disagree with your opinion.

Threatening suspension is inappropriate.
Please, Sir, if you disagree, state your case respectfully.
Thank you Sir Originally Posted by oeb11
Calling me sir will go a long way at showing contrition. Just be careful I'd hate for the mods to nail you to that tree of woe.
  • oeb11
  • 02-14-2019, 04:12 PM
I am not the least bit "Contrite". Nor am I worried about being Arnold as Conan.
I note not the same gesture from you.

It is written - do not feed .....
Thank you sir.

now - consider contributing something substantive to the "Debate " thread.
I am not the least bit "Contrite". Nor am I worried about being Arnold as Conan.
I note not the same gesture from you.

It is written - do not feed .....
Thank you sir.

now - consider contributing something substantive to the "Debate " thread. Originally Posted by oeb11
You dont have to try and play a character to impress me. Just mind your manners do as you're supposed to do and cut out all the back talk. Not really interested in hearing anything but compliance. Now perhaps another Sir SC is in order?
  • oeb11
  • 02-15-2019, 10:03 AM
A "Dish" served "Cold"
Please read your last post and follow your own advice.
Michelle - he was an asset to Obama. That's why we have separate bathrooms for everybody now!
so if we were to put a picture of a provider into that meme, it would be points, right?

But it’s OK for you to do this, Ellen?

Pity. Maybe there’s some clarification forthcoming.
Michelle - he was an asset to Obama. That's why we have separate bathrooms for everybody now! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You are a bad ass Ellen. Love ya
so if we were to put a picture of a provider into that meme, it would be points, right?

But it’s OK for you to do this, Ellen?

Pity. Maybe there’s some clarification forthcoming. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
She is Dickey Peters girlfriend. That should tell you everything
Well, that makes perfect sense! Hey, let's not vote for this person because they are not married to a person of a certain skin color.

As usual another brilliant post by the OP
You are a bad ass Ellen. Love ya Originally Posted by Dickey9090
  • R.M.
  • 02-15-2019, 05:10 PM
Not that I have anything against interracial marriage because I love me some white pussy (as long as the girl is Super Hot)but I wish Kamala had married a black.

I wish that not for the reason one might think...I wish it because I fear it might cost her the Presidency. I may vote for her if she comes outta the Dem heap but I fear most blacks will not vote for her because of this.

Barack won over most blacks because of Michelle...Barack grew up fucking white girls by the pound because that's all he was around and according to them they loved them some Barry ...but he married Michelle..and in all her brilliance she represented the everyday black woman and that is/was a beautiful thing.

Kamala will have a hard time convincing blacks that she is part of the genuine article. The only reason she's ahead in Dem polls is because she's so pretty she has a face that would make any man cum his pants. Extremely fuckable face.. gorgeous gal...but this will be a problem...*sigh* Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Well I wished OJ would not have killed Nicole either.
And now we have this Kamala thing going on.

There's a lot of things I wish for. Doesn't mean its gonna happen.

Tooodles...
Well I wished OJ would not have killed Nicole either.
And now we have this Kamala thing going on.

There's a lot of things I wish for. Doesn't mean its gonna happen.

Tooodles... Originally Posted by R.M.
Are you slowly reneging on your love for me?
  • R.M.
  • 02-15-2019, 05:24 PM
If you were only that lucky. Toodlez...
If you were only that lucky. Toodlez... Originally Posted by R.M.
So you still love me then? You're not letting me out of your life?