MSOG question for the ladies

I'm close to sixty and can go twice in an hour but it's heavily dependent on the lady. Ya'll know who you are.
I only accommodate MSOG for gents who at least book for a hour... Trying to rush and cram more than 1 in 30min has really never happened although I have seen some try. I think a guy should be up front and ask this way he isn't disappointed. I personally don't mind doing it.

Thank you for starting a thread for the ladies...
I am old and can barely get a nut twice a month. So, it's one and done for me.
But it takes me a long time to get an erection too.
So, I have to get an hour date to be able to complete the deed.

If I pop early, I just clean up and leave. I know the chicks don't want an old man hanging around...
I am old and can barely get a nut twice a month. So, it's one and done for me.
But it takes me a long time to get an erection too.
So, I have to get an hour date to be able to complete the deed.

If I pop early, I just clean up and leave. I know the chicks don't want an old man hanging around... Originally Posted by Warptcuck
Awww... Im sure it's not like that. Old man company can be great company. Better than some young a-hole LOL...for sure !!
Now on the flipside// I am multi-orgasmic and can orgasm many times in a play session...but I dont worry bout the count,I just concentrate on having fun!
  • BLM69
  • 06-02-2019, 10:19 PM
Now on the flipside// I am multi-orgasmic and can orgasm many times in a play session...but I dont worry bout the count,I just concentrate on having fun! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Fake orgasms right? I mean real ones for the men that visit.....
No faking..im too old to fake lol
I enjoy every part of playtimes...
MSOG is very important for me in a session. MSOG is a human right.
MSOG is very important for me in a session. MSOG is a human right. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Lmao.. Love this. Human right? Welp… exercise your rights babe !!
This has been an interesting thread.
What surprised me was not the number of guys that responded but the number of pm's I received from providers. Almost ALL of them told me most guys are one shot and done with a few exceptions. Most of these ladies I don't even know.

Makes one wonder.
50:50 in my opinion.
Ladies shouldn't be ushering guys out the door or giving the impression it's over after we nut

Guys need to be upfront & communicate, "Yeah I came but give me three (3) minutes cause I'm about to be all up in them guts."

MSOG is very important for me in a session. MSOG is a human right. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
You know what else is a human right.... Women having full autonomy over their bodies. Thats a different thread & not aimed at you per se
  • bbkid
  • 06-03-2019, 02:53 PM
One and done for me. But, it's a GOOD one!!!!
I really like knowing that it is available. I'm 65 and most times with a lady that enjoys it and truely wants a second I'm able to accommodate and love the 2nd pop. There is one special lady who will go nameless here per her request. She took me 3 times in 90 minutes. Agreed the last one was nearly dry BUT it was unbelieveable.

She swallowed every drop of all three loads and said she'd keep going of I wanted too. I told her I had nothing left and she said that I told her that after the 2nd. I said how long could you continue and she said she'd suck me all day if I wanted her too. I said I dont think I can get hard again and she told me that she regularly takes cum from a soft dick and loves it.

That is the kind od lady that you need to be wth to get MSOG in my humble opinion.
Some gents do ask about msog, I always include them in my menu so they usually know. I would say about 50-60% of my clients are able to do msog. The ones in their 30s are able to do more shots. The older gents are usually one timers, sometimes there’s two shots which is nice the most a client has ever done with me are 4 shots in an hour & he’s about 30something

I understand that most of the gents are tired, stressed, and exhausted from work, so usually a good one time climax will do for them.
I usually wait for them to relax and see if they want to go another round, sometimes I wait until the guy dresses up, then they tell me if they’re done. I don’t like to ask if they’re down for another round I just go with the flow & if they want to end the session right away that’s fine also Originally Posted by lalapink
I SECOND THIS AND I DO THE SAME.
I realize that some guys on here can pop multiple times.
The intent of this thread is not what ladies allow or what guys say they can do.
The intent is to find out from providers what percentage of the guys do Multiple shots