Thank god

Looks like the supreme Court is going to rule this Friday maybe the latest next Monday. Pennsylvania's votes that came in after election day are going to be voided or the whole Pennsylvania election may be voided same with Michigan under the 14th amendment which would put Donald Trump back in the White House so it ain't over yet thank God. and before anybody complains about Donald Trump legally disputing this election let's remember Al Gore did it for 54 days and 2000 and Hillary has still not accepted that he lost in 2016. Originally Posted by Dn111
ya, Gore Bush 2000 all over again

no hanging chad/s this time
I get a headache trying to decipher all of one members post......sighhhhhh
:afro1 :ITS OVER 4 DUMP TRUMP DARN CROOK FACISTS HARRIS WILL B.PRESIDENT WITHIN 5YEARS ,1ST BLACK ⚫ WOMENNS OR ANY WOMEN PRESIDENT HOW U LIKE DEM APPLES
I get a headache trying to decipher all of one members post......sighhhhhh Originally Posted by luckyman1
4 following my threads ✨ u follow me,i never FOLLOW U!!!!!&HOWS BLAZING FAWN LMAO
&dont 4get trump supporters lol,BARACK O'BAMA WILL BE RUNNING THE COUNTRY BEHIND THE SCENES ,REALLY HE'S THE 3RD TERM PRESIDENT .I LOVE IT SLEPPY JOE ISNT RUNNING NOTHING,IT WILL B.BARACK&HARRIS I LOVE 💘 IT!!!!!!.NOW TAKE A TOKE OF THAT
I get a headache trying to decipher all of one members post......sighhhhhh Originally Posted by luckyman1
he can't relax and wait for it to be really over
  • Dn111
  • 11-10-2020, 10:33 AM
The crook lostjail.cell 2021 con don trump Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Maybe you and Donald Trump can share a jail cell. For Donald for doing nothing wrong. For you those unpaid court fines are going to get you.
Maybe you and Donald Trump can share a jail cell. For Donald for doing nothing wrong. For you those unpaid court fines are going to get you. Originally Posted by Dn111
ME MIXED UP.LOL THEIR U GO EVEN U KNOW DUMP TRUMP IS GOING TO THE FED JOINT &HE BROKE I GOT MORE$$THAN DONALD LMAO,HE EMAILING SUPPORTERS FOR CASH HE IS GOING NUTTS,WAIT 4 IT
why you so full of hate Op ????
why you so full of hate Op ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
relax and let the courts do their thing

mid Dec one of will win
relax and let the courts do their thing

mid Dec one of will win Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Supreme court justices already againt trump.the racists let dem do the fake count votes lol HARRIS,BIDEN WILL.B.STILL.PRES,VICE ELLECT.BUT HE IT GOES FOR ALL.OF U
taint over yet
4 following my threads ✨ u follow me,i never FOLLOW U!!!!!&HOWS BLAZING FAWN LMAO Originally Posted by Blakeslee
How do you know about blazingfawn??? That was a ddot issue. Hmmmmm
How do you know about blazingfawn??? That was a ddot issue. Hmmmmm Originally Posted by luckyman1