Contact Between Sessions?

It takes about 2 minutes to get another email, and if you change it every three months, it leaves much less of a digital trail, although with enough money, anything is traceable on the internet. I use private browsing anyway, the equivalent of locking the bathroom door, but it prevents accidental discovery of browsing history, at least if you log out.
I think the "you don't love me?" text is typical female pouting type behavior, made worse by boredom or economic uncertainty.
Obviously, you can take advantage of the texts to inquire about specials. Otherwise, respond very slowly, creating the impression you are busy.
Please don't text.

When one texts me I say "Who is this? I think you have the wrong number."
I get a lot of letters. Originally Posted by bojulay

Are any of them arranged where you can figure out what the idea is that is being conveyed?
I don't mind if they text me. I have a hobby phone that is off-limits to the SO, so no pbms there. I only get text from those that I said it was OK.
[QUOTE=GracePreston;1052131543] the guys that I text are gents that I consider friends and would still communicate with even if vagina was never on the menu.

There's Vagina on the Menu?

I.T.
Are any of them arranged where you can figure out what the idea is that is being conveyed? Originally Posted by pyramider
Most of them look like this.

Must be a puzzle or something.
I get texts fairly regularly. Would not give out my number if it were a problem. A number of ladies know that I have a very flexable schedule and will contact me for last minute sessions usually at a substantially reduced rate. Works out well for both parties.
I welcome men to have a glass of wine and lunch sometimes or just a little stress relief during the week.
I don't see them as Hobby Hounds...I see them as human beings with human frailties.
I welcome men to have a glass of wine and lunch sometimes or just a little stress relief during the week.
I don't see them as Hobby Hounds...I see them as human beings with taints. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*

Fixed it for you.

I am still waiting on my phone to blow up with taint photos.
I bet you are pretty well off and many of them know it
Wrong, I am broke with a itty bitty penis and very few sexual skills. The ladies have no motivation to contact me.
I love getting a text from ladies I've connected with. It makes the experience feel more real, more human.Makes me feel like we are friends on some level. But not badgering texts. I can tell the difference, as most men can.
I text back and forth with ladies I know pretty well. And it is never, "Hey Baby, I want to ride you," type stuff. Usually just some light bull-shitting.

Between one lady and I we have develop an elaborate plan to bring monocles back in fashion.