Get well card for TexasStarr

• bbkid
  • 12-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Take care, Ms. Starr - Get well soon!!!
  • eve
  • 12-08-2010, 07:23 PM
MAUH!!!! GET WELL SOON!!!!!!!! LOVE YA GIRL!!!
Hurry up and get better. We have some plans to carry out.
You are all so sweet. Thank you so much for the warm get well wishes. Today I go in for my first post op to see how my knee is holding up to being split into. LOL

EVE hon, you have been my guardian angle. You've helped me through alot of this. Brought me food to the hospital, picked me up from the hospital when it was time to come home and even made the trip to go pick up my meds. I don't know what I would have done without you this past week. And it was great to sit and watch a movie with you last night.

I promise to follow my doctors orders so I can get back to having lots of fun with everyone here.

MUAHHH,
Starr
Get well soon, America needs you!
Get Better Soon Sugar...!!!
  • Surge
  • 12-10-2010, 08:55 AM
Muchos Besos Starr...get well soon....miss ya!
Get well soon, Texasstarr!

WiLsOn W Wilson
Recover well my dear! Thougths and prayers are with you.
Get well my Sexy Sexy Starr !!! I love you girly wish i could have made it out dancing with you guys before ! I hope you ge to feeling better soon ! love you Kaic Snow
MY Starr Sweety! I hope that you recover fast! I know how it must be! Take care now my love! See You Soon! i love u ! xoxoxoxo LEX
Get well Starr so you can get your cute ass to Dallas!
OUCH....knee surgery just seems so..painful. I hope it turns out well and she has a speedy recovery.
Take care of yourself and get better soon.