Sugarbaby/Sugardaddy?

LOL I'm sure it could..........these arrangements rarely end well.
LOL I'm sure it could..........these arrangements never end well. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Fixed that for you DH.
I want a SB right now! With a cute ass whom I can fuck all night and all day! Plus she has to be exclusive to me for at least two days.

I will wine and dine.

On;y cute athletic/spinner ebonies need apply.

North Dallas
so go away or ignore.
  • anita
  • 09-28-2010, 10:13 PM
I have heard this mentioned a lot lately. Does anyone know more about it? Originally Posted by miss alyssa
It is a good thing to have a sugar daddy. But you will meet quit often so there must be some chemistry or at least enthousiasm to meet. They are usually very smart and will know it if you are not really interested in what they say,or activities they like.
you would be amazed how many providers currently are members of the bigger sugar daddy websites. You can advertise the amount you expect/want.
you would be amazed how many providers currently are members of the bigger sugar daddy websites. You can advertise the amount you expect/want. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Hey sweetie! Welcome back! Don't forget me on your way home.
Having a sugar daddy is obviously much safer and less risky than providing. Its hard to find a good one though that is truely no drama and understands the reason u need the help is because u do have a life and goals of your own that u have obligations to as well as him. Also on the sugar daddy sites the guys are mainly just on their way to becoming hobbyists instead. They realize there are sooo many girls interested that its too hard to pick one girl to give soo much money to per month. Kinda like too much commitment for a relationship that is supposed to be no commitment lol. But there are alot of sites to try out. good luck.
Having a sugar daddy is obviously much safer and less risky than providing. Originally Posted by stargirl3355
In some ways. When you have just one customer, you are totally dependent on him for your income. If he leaves, you'd better be able to find a new income stream in a hurry.
Its hard to find a good one though that is truely no drama and understands the reason u need the help is because u do have a life and goals of your own Originally Posted by stargirl3355
I don't know why it is so hard to find a good one............there is one born every minute.
  • Dad
  • 10-05-2010, 09:08 AM
In fact, he could save some money if he did marry her. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You just lost your credibility with us hobbiests!