Would you babysit a provider's kids in exchange for dscounted/free sessions?

Damn...........but that was funny.

My wife offered me the same deal.

I said no fuckin' way!

I'm not stupid! Originally Posted by lizardking
  • anita
  • 10-10-2010, 02:40 PM
I will never let a hobbyist with my child !! No men I do not really know and if possible no men at all for that matter.
What about an ATF situation where there is good rapor and a history? I'm not talking about absolute strangers.
  • mietk
  • 10-10-2010, 06:19 PM
The day a provider babysits my child is the day I expect CPS to be called on me... Just a joke right?

A provider once suggested we share a babysitter. She offered bareback sex in return. I suppose that means she expected me to pay 100 % for the babysitter, lol. That's the last time I saw her. While putting forward the issue of bb sex she revealed (or rather confirmed) things about her lifestyle that suggested she was not careful about protection. Besides, she kept talking about clients - yes clients - playing father to her growing stable of kids. That suggested to me she wanted more than help in paying for her damned baby sitters. She wanted others to take responsibility for the kids that ensued from her failure to take cover. Indeed, she wanted bareback sex with clients who'd be made responsible for the consequence of the bareback sex. I ran away. I'm still running. Let the Hellraisers handle that one, lmao... Originally Posted by Raphael
Would her name either start with an A a few years ago or currently a K? Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this one.
What about an ATF situation where there is good rapor and a history? I'm not talking about absolute strangers. Originally Posted by coefficient

STOP POSTING......Are you AD's and Sofia's cousin, these are the only other people (personality's) on here that start stupid threads to get attention
If I was a dude ... my answer would be "fuck no"
No threads should be posted after midnight. Only bad things happen after midnight Originally Posted by GeoEgo
True....

What about an ATF situation where there is good rapor and a history? I'm not talking about absolute strangers. Originally Posted by coefficient
C'mon man...really???

I wouldn't do it and I woudln't ask a provider to do it....

Hell, some FAMILY members can't even babysit for me
A Retired provider offered to babysit my friends child. HELL NO! I knew what she did when she babysat other people's kids...She was online all day.....I would not let a provider near my family's kids at all. It's my secret.
STOP POSTING......Are you AD's and Sofia's cousin, these are the only other people (personality's) on here that start stupid threads to get attention Originally Posted by babydollsnow
you answer them all.......Show us you after baby pics.....should have waited 6 weeks for the muscle to "snap back". They are doctors for a reason.
Almost everybody here sounds serious . Everybody has his stupid moments, like Ms AD for example. He might had been too drunk when he wrote that.

AngelinaDream, I have crush on you. Please PM when you have specials so I can see you.
Doesn't matter the age Originally Posted by coefficient
WTF! I really hope you where just dp (drunk posting) and not serious. If you are serious I hope that after you help little johnny with his homework and contribute to his college fund by paying mommy for discounted bbbj's you and the provider both will have time for therapy because you are both crazy as hell. lol!
Post is so moronic it doesn't deserve a response...

Let the Hellraisers handle that one, lmao... Originally Posted by Raphael
Just curious what you meant by this.
Y'all are way to uptight. There used to be a provider on here who brought her daughter to a social.
Shouldn't this be in the drinking and posting thread?
Oh, look! Artie and Bm on top of me.....makin's of a fine 3'some! Good Mornin' boys............How are 2 of my favorite fellas doin?

Now, who needs a sitter?