burned

I don't blame the agency one bit. Wish I had contacted you too instead of talking to her! Didnt know she had been fired. I would like everyone to know naughtygurlz its self has been very courteous through out the whole thing. In fact Krissy was very helpfull to me! As you can see by their own response to this.
  • Toyz
  • 05-19-2011, 03:13 PM
Madison has been fired for her lack of TCB if you noticed she wasn't on the last ad... Wish you would have contacted me and I would have made it up to you with a free session.... I'm sorry she wasted your time.. Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz
Now that is service after the sale if true...are you going to follow through with offerng a free session or is it just lip service? {just askin'}
He will be given a makeup session. We have been on aspd and eccie for over 4 years now and we always make sure our clients are happy..

Madison really did have a family emergency arise that night of the session but her lack of TCB is what got her fired.. Sorry guys.. I'm on the search for another spinner.
Now that is service after the sale if true...are you going to follow through with offerng a free session or is it just lip service? {just askin'} Originally Posted by Toyz

Though I have yet to personally experience the delights of any of the AustinGurlz, Krissy has ALWAYS had a good rep here and the old place. I don't think that it will be just "lip service". Or at least not THAT kinda lip service...

G
Yes as I have said Krissy has been more than accomodating, and helpfull. I will deffinately be in contact with naughtygurlz once I am back from my business trip. In fact I think this whole thing has just made me trust them more than any agency ive dealt with in the past.