Fetish Fulfillment Providers

Hey sweetheart, you sound like a lot of fun. I visit Dallas regularly (next visit is May 17-19) and consider myself a dominant and a pervert. I'm particularly interested in ass worship and administering golden showers.

I love cuckold and bisexual situations, although I don't have a partner for that in Dallas...yet.

I do, however, travel with the gorgeous and hirsute Zoey Zacquery (the Prostate Professor) and we derive quite a bit of pleasure from double-teaming yielding gentlemen such as yourself. Imagine learning how to suck cock and then being spit roast between two delicious hotties ~ and you will get a chance to drink all of our deliciousness in!

Perhaps our paths will cross sooner rather than later.
xoxox
Tori
I visit Dallas on spontaneous trips. Great promotion from Naughtyandbad we had a great time together!!! You should check out my showcase and pm me if interested and I'm sure we could find a moment! I'd love to unleash your fantasies and turn them to reality! !!
Kisses Winter Monroe
  • anita
  • 04-19-2015, 07:13 AM
I make most fetishes come true. And, I prefer to talk about them after screening but before we meet. That is to ensure proper preparation. If ever in Houston, you should contact me love.
I have heard there is much more interest in various fetishes than would appear from the posts on this site.

Have fun
I appreciate the responses and advice. I will just say at this point my fantasies have me being somewhat submissive in nature. Otherwise, and maybe I will change my mind in time, I think I'm just too damn shy and embarrassed to admit the things that really get my engine revved up. How about a few keywords. I think I am bold enough to do that:

cuckold, sissification, forced bi, forced analingus, golden showers

Sheet, I've said too much. Now I'm labeled forever. Originally Posted by IanFleming
We all like different things, don't be afraid to say what you like. It wont be for everyone, but when you find the right match for you, then you can have some fun!!
I have heard there is much more interest in various fetishes than would appear from the posts on this site.

Have fun Originally Posted by The Slut
I would concur with this statement.

And as for going through the ISOs in DFW, that's been rarely fruitful in my experience, but maybe Ian will have better luck.
I am a Pro Domme.