Wish granted

Can't believe he quit with such LITTLE notice! Must have a SHORT fuse. I think he left a SMALL hole in my heart.
His absence should be truncated.
[QUOTE=Perryay;1057150842]Hell, Burgermann has a fan club! Anyone else??[/QUOTEyou wish
Can't believe he quit with such LITTLE notice! Originally Posted by generalbob
hay rodeo,
Fast Gunn
check this profile out
Statistics, read some of the threads this guy was in.
I can not think of anyone that got picked on more on this board.

no one was went after more by me than Guest041413-2
So sad. This has really given me a lot to think about. Lets have some sympathy for Mod DD, who loses a butt buddy this day.
All you assholes got your wish, good fucking riddance, now leave me the fuck alone. I am done and won't be back here at all. Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Any chance you could take a redheaded cunt with you?
Any chance you could take a redheaded cunt with you? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
We need more redheads, not fewer
Any chance you could take a redheaded cunt with you? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
That remark was WAY out of line, and rude even by your standards Paul. Expressing your opinion is one thing, but that's some pretty severe name calling that NO ONE should have to put up with on this board.
That remark was WAY out of line, and rude even by your standards Paul. Expressing your opinion is one thing, but that's some pretty severe name calling that NO ONE should have to put up with on this board. Originally Posted by cculvr69
Zzzzzzzzzzzz...........

elg.........
That remark was WAY out of line, and rude even by your standards Paul. Expressing your opinion is one thing, but that's some pretty severe name calling that NO ONE should have to put up with on this board. Originally Posted by cculvr69
Rude? By my standards? Which part?

edit add: Did someone send an APB to all of the WK's??
This could get real fun real quick.....
Zzzzzzzzzzzz...........

elg......... Originally Posted by elghund
If it puts you to sleep turn the channel. You clearly have no problem with his rude, classless remark, but then again, I couldn't care less about your opinion.
Rude? By my standards? Which part?

edit add: Did someone send an APB to all of the WK's??
This could get real fun real quick..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Calling someone a red headed cunt? That's not rude? How classy. And if I'm a white night for defending against THAT kind of name calling then I'll take the title.
Calling someone a red headed cunt? That's not rude? How classy. Originally Posted by cculvr69

Which redhead cunt are you talking about?
someone a red headed cunt? That's not rude? How classy. And if I'm a white night for defending THAT kind of name calling then I'll take the title. Originally Posted by cculvr69
LMK when you are done editing.

edit add: did you know that there is more than one redhead cunt in these parts?
Please advise as to which cunt you are referring to.