"Police" Wagons and Cops Spotted MOPAC & Braker

I understand why some have issues with the guidelines. Lack of comprehension.

As far as fairness is concerned they are more than fair with me. Extra fair!
You didn't say that in the pet thread.
You didn't say that in the pet thread. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I was wrong. What I wrote was unacceptable.

That said, it was pleaded down to 2 points because I showed sincere remorse in my crybaby PM to the mods.
That said, it was pleaded down to 2 points because I showed sincere remorse in my crybaby PM to the mods. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Um yeah... There's no truth to that.
If that's even true today, which I doubt, than I think context should be considered.

2 questions

Can I use the word Ginger still? I think that would piss Irish off more.

Do you put it on the same level as the N word? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Remember the Ginger Wagons? The police would routinely arrest anyone with red hair, just because they had red hair. It's a sad part of our history.
On a side note, addition by subtraction is my favorite kind of math.
All kinds of reasons that there might be LE presence having nothing to do with the hobby. But thanks for the heads up, better safe than sorry.

And in the process I got schooled about an expression that I had no idea was offensive. Although there is this website:

https://www.paddywagontours.com/

So maybe it isn't offensive to all Irish people. Still better to err on the side of caution when there is an acceptable alternative.

In my younger days it was commonplace to say "eenie meenie minie mo", but nowadays it's considered polite to exercise a little restraint.
Well, as someone who thinks redheaded, pale skinned, freckled women are the most beautiful women of all, as someone who has boned his fair share of women who fit said description I would just like to say that I find such derogatory terms to be highly offensive and those responsible should be given swift & harsh treatment.

#gingertitsmatter

Well, as someone who thinks redheaded, pale skinned, freckled women are the most beautiful women of all, as someone who has boned his fair share of women who fit said description I would just like to say that I find such derogatory terms to be highly offensive and those responsible should be given swift & harsh treatment.

#gingertitsmatter Originally Posted by Little Monster
I agree.

I also believe ginger snap cookies should be banned from store shelves. Even the word "snap" connotes violence. They symbolically promote the destruction of gingers, one cookie at a time.
I agree.

I also believe ginger snap cookies should be banned from store shelves. Even the word "snap" connotes violence. They symbolically promote the destruction of gingers, one cookie at a time. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch

That was a lovely story, and you tell it so well, with such enthusiasm!
On a side note, addition by subtraction is my favorite kind of math. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
This is your brain. This is your brain on math.
Any questions?

Simple math is a gateway {-deleted-} to higher forms of math. Before you know it, you try to solve the Riemann hypothesis and they have to lock you up like everyone else who tried to solve it.
The reamin' hypothesis? If you push something hard enough, it will go in.