So you think Ted Cruz is crazy...

With your intelligence I guess we should have post the "going out of business" sign on 7/5/1776
when in doubt, fling feces.

You've got great role models on the right, as demonstrated by your behavior.
  • CJ7
  • 10-18-2013, 01:30 PM
With your intelligence I guess we should have post the "going out of business" sign on 7/5/1776 Originally Posted by SAUrbanAnimal

you and your stupidity are caught in the crossfire between real world economic issues and right wing talking points ... the latter is easy to understand and far less difficult to deal with.

and for the record you still haven't answered my question, but don't fell to bad, neither has anyone else form the right.

hint .. stop spending doesn't pay the bills
  • WTF
  • 10-18-2013, 01:37 PM
A good place to start would be to stop spending more then we take in. Originally Posted by SAUrbanAnimal
Are you ready to raise taxes and cut SS and Medicare benefits? Because that is wtf is needed. You Tea Wipes won't raise taxes and elections have proven the people not to be a fan of cutting Medicare or privatizing SS.

So you have a country where nobody wants to pay the proper amount of taxes for the benefits they desire.

You are smart enough to understand the basic problem right?

The Dems are willing to cut/adjust SS and Medicare , it is you Tea Idiots that will not budge on raising taxes. Maybe they can reform the tax code but most of you idiots follow Grover and won't even consider that option!
  • CJ7
  • 10-18-2013, 01:48 PM
Are you ready to raise taxes and cut SS and Medicare benefits? Because that is wtf is needed. You Tea Wipes won't raise taxes and elections have proven the people not to be a fan of cutting Medicare or privatizing SS.

So you have a country where nobody wants to pay the proper amount of taxes for the benefits they desire.

You are smart enough to understand the basic problem right?

The Dems are willing to cut/adjust SS and Medicare , it is you Tea Idiots that will not budge on raising taxes. Maybe they can reform the tax code but most of you idiots follow Grover and won't even consider that option! Originally Posted by WTF

I ask the same question during a semi- heated cut spending debate once upon a time ... I got the response

"raising my taxes isn't cutting spending"
...Cruz is so crazy that only the angriest White folk in America believe he's not. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The election is 3 years away and you are already playing race cards?

Too early to show your hand.
  • CJ7
  • 10-18-2013, 02:00 PM

Too early to show your hand. Originally Posted by LexusLover

then its a little early for you to point racism isn't it?
My bad. Cruz has a broad base of support. Republicans, Democrats, Independents of all races, colors, creeds and sexual orientations are lining up behind him as he bears this country's sins on his "broad" back to give his life for them.

If Jesus were here today, he'd be thanking Ted Cruz for helping people find the way to peace, happiness, love and light.

LMAO @ self-righteous asswipes.

(BTW -- The only Jesus that Cruz knows... you fill in the blank)

If Cruz doesn't get the nomination ... and I know that's a stretch to some of you true buh-leevers ... Cruz won't be up for election for 5 more years. Unless we can find a way to kick his extremist ass out of Congress... or else he does something so blatantly against the law that he gets thrown out without any help. Don't put that past him either.
IFFYS sweet ass nonsense nonwithstanding, Cruz is so crazy that only the angriest White folk in America believe he's not. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you ignorant of what it means to be ignorant?
The point is not to ignore our debt service obligations. The point is to quit adding to our debt service obligations.
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2013, 07:57 AM
The point is not to ignore our debt service obligations. The point is to quit adding to our debt service obligations. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And not paying your debts is the way to do that? What one does is not to quit paying for what one has already bought but to increase taxes and reform SS and Medicare and limit future purchases (like Defense spending).
And not paying your debts is the way to do that? What one does is not to quit paying for what one has already bought but to increase taxes and reform SS and Medicare and limit future purchases (like Defense spending). Originally Posted by WTF
You really need to hire someone to read and explain my posts to you. You obviously don't have the capacity to do it yourself.

You really need to hire someone to read and explain my posts to you. You obviously don't have the capacity to do it yourself.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Are you ignorant of what it means to be ignorant? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Ingles, por favor.

Too early to show your hand. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Please dont try to convince those of us who live in this skin, race IS NOT a factor in the HATRED displayed by SOME of the members within the American Taliban (aka The Tea Party). They claim to love America but seem to hate working class Americans. Every policy introduced by those jokers only benefit the wealthy.

The only America Cruz and his minions care about is CORPORATE AMERICA.