Response to My Latest "No" Review

He was probably afraid that if he wrote this review from his real handle that she would call, text, and harass him non stop!!

I have heard about this behavior from the op from several clients of mine that dont even run in the same circles so I tend to believe that the review is accurate.

These girls that use their high review counts as a selling point make guys that have horrible experiences with them afraid to write a truthful review. I am happy this guy had the guts to speak up and tell the truth about his experience.

More of you need to start coming forward and telling the truth about these girls, yeah you will probably get some wk's after you but you could save a lot of other guys from having the same experience. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I actually agree. I know of a girl who has all YES reviews.. yet when clients tell me they would never see her again, even for free.. i wonder why they would give her a YES then.. so i ask. ALL of them answered the same answer.. "Because she she was newbie friendly and I needed a reference". WOW!!

I have seen girls with sudden "My side of the story" for a negative review... defending themselves..and WK coming to her rescue. But then I see others coming out and admitting that they had the same horrible experience. If guys would be honest then it would save other guys from the same situation. Plus.. maybe the girl got too cocky, thinking she is all that and her poo doesnt stink... a no review would be a nice reality check.
He was probably afraid that if he wrote this review from his real handle that she would call, text, and harass him non stop!!

I have heard about this behavior from the op from several clients of mine that dont even run in the same circles so I tend to believe that the review is accurate.

These girls that use their high review counts as a selling point make guys that have horrible experiences with them afraid to write a truthful review. I am happy this guy had the guts to speak up and tell the truth about his experience.

More of you need to start coming forward and telling the truth about these girls, yeah you will probably get some wk's after you but you could save a lot of other guys from having the same experience. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
+1 Very Well Said

I actually agree. I know of a girl who has all YES reviews.. yet when clients tell me they would never see her again, even for free.. i wonder why they would give her a YES then.. so i ask. ALL of them answered the same answer.. "Because she she was newbie friendly and I needed a reference". WOW!!

I have seen girls with sudden "My side of the story" for a negative review... defending themselves..and WK coming to her rescue. But then I see others coming out and admitting that they had the same horrible experience. If guys would be honest then it would save other guys from the same situation. Plus.. maybe the girl got too cocky, thinking she is all that and her poo doesnt stink... a no review would be a nice reality check. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
+1 we need more ladies that tell the plain ol'truth like ya'll just did.

There is one other factor that ya'll are not thinking about. As a man, I know this to be true. WE ARE WEAK when it comes to PUSSY, We melt to easy. especially if that pussy is above average, combine that with a pretty face & a FULL Menu and we are puddy in her hands.

CG
I just think that if you are as good as you claim your reviews are... then they speak for themselves. One No review isnt the end of your business. Most men are smart and figure out if its a real, fake, or spiteful review. As a provider, you cant see the ROS.. so maybe they simply said no.. because you were not their cup of tea.. but said nothing real bad in the review? Overreacting is what validates a no review. And making it into a he said she said with another thread.. just further draws attention to a review that will soon be buried with Yes ones....

But Jules from your end the review reads like this:

Date: Last week of March
Provider: Savannah aka sweet.treat69
Phone: 214-518-0912
Email Address: vannah89214@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.therealsweettreat.com/
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: 360 and Post and Paddock
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: BBBJ, K9
Session Length: Hr
Fee: $$$
Hair Length and Color: Long sandy blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pics are accurate, though the midsection is thicker and ass is less than tight, but not fat. Boobs are glorious.
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by ReturningTheFavor
So unless you've met this girl which part is accurate to you?

I do however concur and encourage guys to write honest review, no need to be ugly but just the truth in regards to why you will or wont recommend the provider.

So unless you've met this girl which part is accurate to you?

I do however concur and encourage guys to write honest review, no need to be ugly but just the truth in regards to why you will or wont recommend the provider. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Maybe Jules is referring to what we can see in the responses and perhaps could have worded that differently. One member plainly states (apparently in agreement with the review) that he believes her to be mentally unstable, and there were other posts that refer to some sort of drama with her, and her use of some sort of forbidden topic. It's not rocket science. We don't always need to see the ROS to know what is being discussed.

You have over 40 reviews and they're positive -does that mean you've browbeaten all your clients into giving good reviews when they didn't mean it?

I actually agree. I know of a girl who has all YES reviews.. yet when clients tell me they would never see her again, even for free.. i wonder why they would give her a YES then.. so i ask. ALL of them answered the same answer.. "Because she she was newbie friendly and I needed a reference". WOW!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Which is why ROS is so important. There are any number of reasons to give a "Yes" or "No". I've had several "No" reviews make me want to see a provider, and some "Yes" reviews keep me away like Kryptonite.

I have seen girls with sudden "My side of the story" for a negative review... defending themselves..
There has been quite a lot of cruel, passive-aggressive BS thrown at the OP in previous threads, so in this case it's hard to blame her for sticking up for herself.
oh im not blaming her. I cant read ROS and have no idea. Im speaking over-all.

On a good note- At least she was classy abt her response...instead of coming up with aa blatant lie of assault like i read in anothe rebuttal.
I like her boobs
To Jake, Yes I have over 40 reviews in over 2years time and I do not ask for or require guys to write a review for me nor threaten them when they do not wish to write one! Also I do not agree that more reviews = better provider or better service. Some of these girls with a large amount of reviews (dare I say it) have fake & or fabricated reviews. I can assure you that the activities listed in all 45 of my reviews took place even the one where I was painted green!!

If you take a look at my reviews a lot of them are guys who have been around and writing reviews for a while with the exception of some. Also a lot of my sessions are with regulars some of whom ive been seeing since 2010 or prior, I really dont see a point on the same guy writing more than one or two reviews for me.

So to answer your question, no.

To mojojo I am basing those statements as Dannie said on the responses in the review and the horror stories I have been told first hand by those who have seen her and been on the receiving end of the aftermath of an appointment with her.

Her apology was very well worded and maybe this is the wake up call she needed. I think she is hot but she has had a shitty attitude with me and other providers here as well, in the past, I honestly wish her the best. I think if she checks her attitude, treats this as the business it is, learns to leave personal shit in her personal life, and learns the importance of discretion she will be very successful.
oh im not blaming her. I cant read ROS and have no idea. Im speaking over-all. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
It's not just in reviews though. Here's another thread where the Mean Girls (as Reese Foster described them) decided to pile on the OP: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=374482&page=4

I like her boobs Originally Posted by monkmonk
I like her ass even better -round and peachy!
To Jake, Yes I have over 40 reviews in over 2years time and I do not ask for or require guys to write a review for me nor threaten them when they do not wish to write one! Also I do not agree that more reviews = better provider or better service. Some of these girls with a large amount of reviews (dare I say it) have fake & or fabricated reviews. I can assure you that the activities listed took place even the one where I was painted green!! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Wait! You let guys paint you GREEN?

That is so friggin' hot!
I dunno... if a review is fake, RTM it and let the mods handle it. No real need for a public self-flagellation or a response, but to each his/her own.

This is one of the more polite ones in a long time.

On a footnote....

Those notes you keep on clients you've seen etc......... that is a major no no. Nothing like leaving bread trails for others to follow should it fall into the wrong hands.
It's not just in reviews though. Here's another thread where the Mean Girls (as Reese Foster described them) decided to pile on the OP: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=374482&page=4 Originally Posted by Jake Perman
Thank you for bringing that up again!

My experience with her, and the reason why I said what I did in that thread from months ago, that you are dragging back up :

She was brand new to the board, and bashing Gina/P411 in some thread. I sent her a PM explaining the importance of p411 and telling her not to burn that bridge. I then offered some suggestions about how to get her ID, etc. I was genuinely trying to be helpful. My mistake! She sent me a series of scathing, Tara Evans-esque replies, and if you think what I said in that thread was bad, what she had to say would make you cry. Fast forward to the other day when I saw this review, and all I could think was, "told you so!" Seems like my assessment was correct, after all.

As far as the topic goes, she is very articulate, and her rebuttal is one of the best I have read. She kept her composure and did a really good job. Kudos to her for that. I'm not gonna speak for other ladies but I would rather be able to get along with her, so I'm not sure why you are bringing up old issues. I was sure we had moved past that, a while back.

Wait! You let guys paint you GREEN?

That is so friggin' hot! Originally Posted by Jake Perman
Why yes, she does! Best review ever:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=352756
Maybe Jules is referring to what we can see in the responses and perhaps could have worded that differently. One member plainly states (apparently in agreement with the review) that he believes her to be mentally unstable, and there were other posts that refer to some sort of drama with her, and her use of some sort of forbidden topic. It's not rocket science. We don't always need to see the ROS to know what is being discussed. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
I agree because it could easily be misconstrued and interpreted as a provider knowing ROS info. Reviews and comments have different meanings around here.
I thought you were a houston moderator mojojo, you get tired of the manposse and cats?