HCSO

I doubt many people here would have a problem with LE going after human traffickers or those who exploit minors...but they wanna lump everyone in the same category regardless if they hobby "responsibly" or not.....why?....it always comes down to revenue.

And, is it just me or does the opening character in the promo video look like BNI's avatar....lol
In the first place, 55 years of existence has taught me not to believe a single word anyone in law enforcement utters. Second, the War on Drugs has taught me that putting up red herrings about the under-aged is one of the ways Law enforcement and their media continue to prop up support for these so called vice laws.

Ultimately if you want to protect sex workers, you make it legal and regulated. Originally Posted by spear88
YOU SIR !!! ---- are absolutely correct !!
I saw an article in the Chronicle that HaCo had hired a new female ADA to go after human traffickers.
I saw an article in the Chronicle that HaCo had hired a new female ADA to go after human traffickers. Originally Posted by fiveiron
Federal funding grant.
I saw an interview with the new ADA. She makes it sound like they are strictly targeting those that are involved in trafficking. She used the words "coerced prostitution" several times in the interview, almost to the point of saying as long as it is between consenting adults then they weren't concerned about it.
I saw an interview with the new ADA. She makes it sound like they are strictly targeting those that are involved in trafficking. She used the words "coerced prostitution" several times in the interview, almost to the point of saying as long as it is between consenting adults then they weren't concerned about it. Originally Posted by boardman
Yup.. I saw the same interview. I gathered the impression that it is targeting trafficking only. However, that's not to say, if they stumble across some low hanging fruit, that they won't pick it off the tree!!

Want to see something interesting? go to BP's women > Men section... look at the ads.. the W>M section is for personal ads to meet.... yet most the ads are from providers...
Originally Posted by Spirit13
I met a woman there years ago, before that was the case. I could tell it was her first try by the ad. She wasn't saying she wanted to start, but I could tell. We emailed, talked, video chatted, then set a date. I offered her $200 and she was in. I had to teach her damn near everything about the hobby. She was not GFE and liked it rough, so a review from me was worthless. No K9 with hair pulling, spanking and dirty talk from me, although we did spend three hours together, half of it talking. I told her I'd get her going, showed her ASPD explained the hobby to her and dispelled illusions she had. I called Htowner, sent him pics I took and told him what and how she liked it. She was tall and white, not exactly his cup of tea, but was eager to try something different. He had a great time, as did she. He wrote a review and her email blew up. We kept in touch and she did great for two-three months, but slowed, as usual. Hell, if I can bring someone to the dark side anyone can.
... almost to the point of saying as long as it is between consenting adults then they weren't concerned about it. Originally Posted by boardman
The DA doesn't have to be ...

...... the County Attorney is "picking up the slack"!

When seining for bait there is always some extra "stuff" in the net.
The DA doesn't have to be ...

...... the County Attorney is "picking up the slack"!

When seining for bait there is always some extra "stuff" in the net. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And you can believe that what one DA finds will be shared with the other DA..

They both have a common goal
The last few days it appears THE DA's have been beefing up their own security and not overly concerned about chasing phantoms to build stats for their quarterly Fed Funding Report.
The last few days it appears THE DA's have been beefing up their own security and not overly concerned about chasing phantoms to build stats for their quarterly Fed Funding Report. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lol...of course not...their personal safety comes way before the ones being exploited or trafficked
Lol...of course not...their personal safety comes way before the ones being exploited or trafficked Originally Posted by Russ38
Well, there IS something to be said ...

..... for having live DA's and ADA's to convict crooks.
Well, there IS something to be said ...

..... for having live DA's and ADA's to convict crooks. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's their job...that's what their supposed to do...For example, I work in the petro/chemical business.....I could get blown the fuck up any second, yet I go to work everyday (knowing the consequences) and fulfill my duties.....I don't get to puss out whenever I think there is a reason for concern.
That's their job...that's what their supposed to do...For example, I work in the petro/chemical business.....I could get blown the fuck up any second, yet I go to work everyday (knowing the consequences) and fulfill my duties.....I don't get to puss out whenever I think there is a reason for concern. Originally Posted by Russ38
There is probably more government and private safety measures and regulations in place to save your ass from being "blown up" than there are an ADA or DA, AND if (or when) you do get "blown up" there will be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for your dependents (or you if there is anything left of you) ... called "civil liability."

Do you get "hazardous duty" pay on top of your regular "wages"?

In case you didn't get the memo ... the ADA and DA (and his wife) were not "at the plant" when they got .... "blown up"!
In case you didn't get the memo ... the ADA and DA (and his wife) were not "at the plant" when they got .... "blown up"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I was referring more to the recent events of DA's being allowed to dismiss themselves from certain cases they deem to be risky or dangerous. It must be nice to be able to "pick and choose" only the job responsibilities you wish to perform....and to answer your other question...no, there is no "hazard pay" on top of our regular salaries and all the government regulations in the world does not take the human equation out of the picture....and as far as the "pot of gold" when one of these events do occur....who profits the most out of these settlements?....the lawyers of course.