Meanwhile, down in Texas

You're an idiot. Originally Posted by timpage

It's a mood swings thing! Originally Posted by bigtex
Speaking of two peas in a pod.

They chime in like a chorus with nothing of substance. Only background noise.

Whoever posted the OP is an "idiot" .... and whoever tosses and turns at night worrying about the NG "keeping an eye" on the U.S. military is also.

Whoever posted that LL is an "idiot" .... knows what WTF he's talking about. Originally Posted by LexusLover
FIFY

Whoever posted the OP is an "idiot" .... and whoever tosses and turns at night worrying about the NG "keeping an eye" on the U.S. military is also. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Speaking of peabrains.....that's what you would have to be utilizing to think that it makes sense to have the Texas Guard watching the US special operations forces. I wonder what they are doing? Following the Green Berets and Navy SEALS around in the woods? Trailing them on the street like make-believe detectives? Reporting on every movement back to headquarters. You are laughable and so is the rest of your idiotic clown posse.

Whoever posted the OP is an "idiot" .... and whoever tosses and turns at night worrying about the NG "keeping an eye" on the U.S. military is also. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Apparently some right wing nuts, and your governor are loosing sleep. Will be entertaining to see a grocery clerk shadowing special forces. LMAO
Apparently some right wing nuts, and your governor are loosing sleep. Will be entertaining to see a grocery clerk shadowing special forces. LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't think Shamless is in the NG.

BTW: Do you believe that NG are "grocery clerks"?
You're an idiot. Originally Posted by timpage
You and Bigtits have a limited vocabulary and comprehension level.

Neither one of you are remotely qualified to assess another's intelligence.
You and Bigtits have a limited vocabulary and comprehension level.

Neither one of you are remotely qualified to assess another's intelligence. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Meanwhile, down in texas, LL shits the bed again.
Meanwhile, down in texas, LL shits the bed again. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Not to worry, the Idiotville Nursing Home & Asylum is overrun by bed shitters.

There is just more shit coming from the Patriarchal Idiot than the other Idiot inmates, errr patients.
I don't think Shamless is in the NG.

BTW: Do you believe that NG are "grocery clerks"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
When I served it was made up of lot of civilians who didn't want to go overseas. Some worked in Banks, hardware stores, grocery's Were you in one?
When I served it was made up of lot of civilians who didn't want to go overseas. Some worked in Banks, hardware stores, grocery's Were you in one? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
it is a given you did not teach English, let alone write it
When I served it was made up of lot of civilians who didn't want to go overseas. Some worked in Banks, hardware stores, grocery's Were you in one? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You should go back to the history of the NG ... apparently you didn't "cover" that when you signed up! The Guard is the oldest branch of the services and I can't think of any "wars" and "semi-wars" they missed, which includes the ME.

One of the outstanding units (I think the most medals) in S.E. Asia was NG.
Speaking of peabrains..... Originally Posted by timpage
That pretty much sums you up.

You are so busy trying to be "important" on a hooker board, you can't even read what people post, before you start snapping like some rabid dog.

Your frothy snarling gets bigtits all excited thinking there is a feeding frenzy on going .... all you got is loud bullshit and name calling.

BTW: Just because ridiculing your ignorance and stupidity affects you and makes you recognize your mental deficiencies, what makes you think that same technique works on everyone else. Your own insecurities are making you look and sound ridiculous. Don't you realize that? That elementary school yard bullshit really doesn't work, and it really doesn't make you look smarter or more intelligent.
it is a given you did not teach English, let alone write it Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
No stones, you ignorant Okie hillbilly, you make a bigger ass of yourself each time you touch the keyboard. You couldn't teach a rock to "stay".
You should go back to the history of the NG ... apparently you didn't "cover" that when you signed up! The Guard is the oldest branch of the services and I can't think of any "wars" and "semi-wars" they missed, which includes the ME.

One of the outstanding units (I think the most medals) in S.E. Asia was NG. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Didn't serve did you? I was not in the guard dimwit. forget the past and tell me if you think a grocery clerk can stay with a Seal.
Didn't serve did you? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LLIdiot served! He personally witnessed the entire Vietnam War as narrated by Walter Cronkite on CBS. LL had his feet propped up in the comfort of his Mommie's living room. For a while, they didn't even have air conditioning!

Now that's whatcha call hazardous duty!