hey eccie have a quick question...

i dont think the guys will be

1. looking for your tattoo
2. nor will they be checking to make sure its in "right place"

to confirm you are the girl in the pix.

(to keep it simple, i dont think they care )
i have been trying to figure out how todo that and can't lol Originally Posted by FilipinaDestiny
What program do you use to edit your photos?
Maybe we can invent "one more" new forum for the Drama Queen to post another ad in? Her comments ALL have her ad, which is usually more text than her comments.
Do you folks really believe her question is a search for knowledge? c'mon.
Maybe we can invent "one more" new forum for the Drama Queen to post another ad in? Her comments ALL have her ad, which is usually more text than her comments.
Do you folks really believe her question is a search for knowledge? c'mon. Originally Posted by nuglet
We'll put it next to the "nuglet Complains" forum.
i dont think the guys will be

1. looking for your tattoo
2. nor will they be checking to make sure its in "right place"

to confirm you are the girl in the pix.

(to keep it simple, i dont think they care ) Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
GET OFF YOUR FUCKING HIGH HORSE ALREADY!

IF YOU READ THE FUCKING POST YOU WOULD REALIZED THAT I HAVE BEEN GETTING PM'S AND TEXTS AND IF YOU READ AROUND THERE'S OTHER PEOPLE ASKING.

YES THEY DO LOOK FOR THE TATTOO AND THEY DO LOOK TO SEE WHAT BOOB IT'S ON!
IT HELPS SOME TO KNOW THATS REALLY ME.

to keep it simple MYOB you have no idea what you are talking about it this case.....

why would they not look for a tattoo that big? tattoo's are some girl's signature a way for no one to steal their pics. obviously something would be wrong and they walked into the room and didn't see it, or if they walked into the room and my tattoo jumped boobs.
What program do you use to edit your photos? Originally Posted by GneissGuy
photoscape
i guess you told me, huh? lol

...AND IF YOU READ AROUND THERE'S OTHER PEOPLE ASKING. Originally Posted by FilipinaDestiny
i dont think people are questioning whether or not your tattoo is real (maybe they are), but im sure its other things that have them in question.

tattoo's are some girl's signature a way for no one to steal their pics. Originally Posted by FilipinaDestiny
where they do "that" at????!!!
i think a "watermark" on your photo would help with preventing someone stealing your photos

good job tho, drama knows how to find you
  • PeAcH
  • 09-13-2010, 12:11 PM
It's simple to do, even in paint. I know most picture editing programs just have you do these simple steps.

Using paint as a reference. (Cause it's free and super easy)
Open your image in paint..

Go to:
>Image
>Flip/Rotate
>Flip Horizontal

Then press ok, and your mirror image is now flipped the right way.

Oh! And don't forget to save it before you close it, hehe!
i guess you told me, huh? lol

i dont think people are questioning whether or not your tattoo is real (maybe they are), but im sure its other things that have them in question.

where they do "that" at????!!!
i think a "watermark" on your photo would help with preventing someone stealing your photos

good job tho, drama knows how to find you Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
Ladies, take it to the girls room...
Miss Millian sometimes it is best just to say nothing and walk away. This board has been consumed with this drama for way too long. Now i could be wrong but i have never been asked if my tats were on right or left. In fact i don't think i have ever been asked about my tats at all. All these wonderful gentleman want is for US and, YES that mean You is to TCB. Show them a great time and when they leave they should feel on top of the world!
Remember you attract more flies with honey then vinegar.

~Kisses Jen

Show them a great time and when they leave they should feel on top of the world!
Remember you attract more files with honey then vinegar.

~Kisses Jen

Originally Posted by nibbles_n_licksx
True, but then you attract more flies with shit than you do with honey.. Oh.. sorry you said "FILES".. that would be a trash can. Around here, THAT attracts the most files.
True, but then you attract more flies with shit than you do with honey.. Oh.. sorry you said "FILES".. that would be a trash can. Around here, THAT attracts the most files. Originally Posted by nuglet

So Sorry Nuglet I corrected my horrible miss spelling. Shame on me. I'll take my spanking now please!!
~Kisses Jen
actually I thought it was cute. as for the spanking... I'll be calling you.
photoscape Originally Posted by FilipinaDestiny
Right under the picture in "edit" mode. Two arrows pointing towards each other. The function is called "mirror."
It's simple to do, even in paint. I know most picture editing programs just have you do these simple steps.

Using paint as a reference. (Cause it's free and super easy)
Open your image in paint..

Go to:
>Image
>Flip/Rotate
>Flip Horizontal

Then press ok, and your mirror image is now flipped the right way.

Oh! And don't forget to save it before you close it, hehe!
Originally Posted by PeAcH
ahhh thank you lol.