why do you think whispers lies and is a troll

He just needs a hug.
  • ztonk
  • 08-23-2017, 09:03 PM
i would love for this to be a coed discussion page where men and women can both post and talk and be free from attack by trolls. Originally Posted by sue_nami
If that's the case, stop being a troll yourself...

Like it or not, Whispers is a member here and you complain when he attacks you, but you'll notice he doesn't complain when you attack him... Imagine what would happen if you (and the other complainers) did the same...

z
ztonk the big difference is he is spreading outright malicious lies about me. It was one thing when he was bellyaching about me being old, liking prostate milking, butt play and pegging, you know saying true stuff about me that he didn't like. however now he is spreading deliberate and outright lies with zero basis in reality. that is my issue. it is a disservice to the entire community to say lies and spread misinformation that he knows is not true. why are outright lies not considered harassment. there is zero evidence anywhere on eccie of me doing any full service or BB. why can he say BS fabrications about me to slander my reputation with impunity?
Because you keep putting yourself out there?
Is it that hard for you to figure out?
If they outlawed lies... who would have any reviews?
so it is ok to spread malicious lies about me if I chose to participate on this board and makeup topics in coed. I think not.
Well then you are just dumb... because it happens every day.
so it is ok to spread malicious lies about me if I chose to participate on this board and makeup topics in coed. I think not. Originally Posted by sue_nami
sue, you have very little support! take the hint and go away.........
sue, you have very little support! take the hint and go away......... Originally Posted by winn dixie
That would lead to a lot of things being different here....

If the tired and worn out old whores stuck to ads rather than trying to beg for money here in CoEd a lot of things would clear up in the "John's Vs. Whores" battles.

I don't understand why Sue can't see that SHE is actually one of the few magnets for the negativity.

There are plenty of female posts here in CoEd that NEVER draw a negative word from me or others.

What does?

- OIO's that had their day years ago that seek attention in CoEd.
- Traveling Whores that turn to CoEd to run their ads
- Whores posting threads to whine about reviews
What is an OIO?

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
Old Insignificant Ones
What is an OIO?

JS Originally Posted by Jefferson Starfish
e.g., Whipsers.
Insignificant? Nahhhh
I'd say He's in the top 5 most informative persons on this board... like him or it not... no matter!
If that's the case, stop being a troll yourself...

Like it or not, Whispers is a member here and you complain when he attacks you, but you'll notice he doesn't complain when you attack him... Imagine what would happen if you (and the other complainers) did the same...

z Originally Posted by ztonk
the bigger prize on the wish list: Whispers just shuts up and buries his angst and bile instead of posting it here. Yea, I'm fucking complaining!!!
Sorry for being off topic but that seems to be the rule of the day.
See where that gets you.
Just a negative whiny bitch, spewing bile in another direction.
Dumb as that FGarvin thread, look at the post history and that's all he does.
Hypocrite
And before you say I am a hypocrite...
I am an asshole... I will continue being an asshole... I own it!