2 Officers shot outside Ferguson PD

The blood is on Obama's hands. Obama sent Sharpton to Missouri to rabble rouse so he could involve the DOJ and the Feds. This is the inevitable outcome.
He got fired. What is your point? That the right thing was done?
What is your point? Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
In order for the Smelly ol' Turdfly to have a point, he first must have a coherent thought.

Turdy's light years away from achieving that lofty milestone.
Protests boiled over apparently and two officers were shot.

http://news.yahoo.com/st-louis-post-...055552082.html Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

what an idiot. you start a thread about Ferguson yet your link is about Mississippi, not Missouri. well it's clear you flunked 5th grade US geography. nice handle, however. it describes the state of your mind "almost" perfectly .. let me help you out here ...

UnderDe-Construction.

FTFY
I've been told worse by much better. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You've finally posted something we can all believe.
You've finally posted something we can all believe. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I don't give a shit what you believe. I only believe in what can be proven.
what an idiot. you start a thread about Ferguson yet your link is about Mississippi, not Missouri. well it's clear you flunked 5th grade US geography. nice handle, however. it describes the state of your mind "almost" perfectly .. let me help you out here ...

UnderDe-Construction.

FTFY
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You're a goddamned gem, I tell you. You will seriously grasp at any straw to try and win the argument. Here's a clue, you have no chance of winning the argument because your position is wrong and can't be defended in the modern world. The link that you quoted is about Ferguson, MO. Then I added a second link about a racist cop in Mississippi. I know that's two different thoughts in the same thread and I guess I should have known you couldn't handle that much information at once. If I took your brain out and laid it on a razor blade, it would look like a pea on a four-lane highway.

Cowards everywhere....
I don't give a shit what you believe. I only believe in what can be proven. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Proven to you?

Apparently you don't "believe" in much.

Or are you selective in "burden of proof"?
You're a goddamned gem,

Then I added a second link about a racist cop in Mississippi. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
What does a "racist cop in Mississippi" have to do with two cops shot in Ferguson?

Here's a racist "we" have to look at daily ....

The one on the left. The racist on the right we don't see much the last few days.

They have EVERYTHING to do with Ferguson these days.
Not enforcing the law? They were OVER-enforcing the law, if anything. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

When all the rioting,burning and destruction began the tear gas and batons should have been holstered and replaced with the National Guard shouldering weaponry. That is how you stop criminal action.
They were OVER-enforcing the law, if anything. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
How does a police officer ... "over-enforce" ... "the law"?

If the speed limit is 65 m.p.h. and you are doing 68 m.p.h. and are pulled over for "speeding," is that "over-enforcing the law"?
If I took your brain out and laid it on a razor blade, it would look like a pea on a four-lane highway. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Oh that's a real good original zinger! You got a jelly roll to go with that?
How does a police officer ... "over-enforce" ... "the law"?

If the speed limit is 65 m.p.h. and you are doing 68 m.p.h. and are pulled over for "speeding," is that "over-enforcing the law"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Pulling people over for no reason. Intimidating people for no reason. Asking people for their ID when they're just sitting at a bus bench. Most cops give you a 7-10 mph leeway on the speed limit... If you're white. Otherwise you can get pulled over for DWB, driving while black.